I paid for NUSofting MICROROCK 6 days ago --- delivered late (e-mail issue), but with a bonus

Official support for: nusofting.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, Luigi;

I have been interested in purchasing several of your VST instruments. I decided to purchase first your MicroRock vst, via PayPal. It was not delivered for nearly a week, so I inquired via email. There was no response, so I then inquired through this forum. Within a matter of hours, not only was MicroRock delivered, but an additional instrument was delivered as a bonus!

I will be purchasing Modelonia next.

Thank you very much!
Last edited by sizemore0409 on Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

I think he should deliver you not only one (why so shy?) but at least two extra instruments for the unbelievable pain you gone through. :dog:

This guy runs an one man business and of course a week without info is to long but coming here and determine what he have to give you for nothing because you wait a bit to long is completely moronic.

Also why you didn't contacted the support at least from DigitalRiver which handle his sales? They should emailed you in any case and their support works.

Also you didn't noticed that ShareIT add VAT to the price? Are you 10 years old to ask why the price increased?

PS. Feel free to ask for a refund or if you paid via Paypal open a case. Problem solved.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Murnau;

Shut your hole; it's spewing garbage.

sizemore0409 wrote:Murnau;

Don't edit your post every time. Nobody can follow the meaning of the posts. M*r*n. :love:
Last edited by murnau on Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

sizemore0409 wrote:Murnau;

I still find it very funny how you edited your first post.
You only got free stuff because you wrote you were entitled to it for waiting, not simply because the developer felt generous.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

sizemore0409 wrote:Within a matter of hours, not only was MicroRock delivered, but an additional instrument was delivered as a bonus!
Could you please edit the title of your first post, then.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Good idea, whyterabbyt --- done.

Karten wrote:I still find it very funny how you edited your first post.
You only got free stuff because you wrote you were entitled to it for waiting, not simply because the developer felt generous.
Yep Karten i must agree. Every dev who have to deal with such kind of customers like this m*r*n have my deepest sympathy. :D

You just can't shut it, can you, Murnau....

For me and Luigi (we have corresponded several times today), this has become a positive experience --- happy for me; happy and profitable for him --- a good relationship now and into the future.

But with your ignorance and negative personality you just keep stringing out the negativity.

You could edit your negative posts, then I could edit my responses to your negative posts; and then this entire thread could be a happy experience for everyone who stumbles across it.

sizemore0409 wrote: You could edit your negative posts, then I could edit my responses to your negative posts; and then this entire thread could be a happy experience for everyone who stumbles across it.
http://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Wr1uonv3ZOI

nineofkings wrote:
sizemore0409 wrote: You could edit your negative posts, then I could edit my responses to your negative posts; and then this entire thread could be a happy experience for everyone who stumbles across it.
http://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Wr1uonv3ZOI
:lol:

The funny thing is he already edited his original rant (as Karten pointed out) make it looking like Luigi gave him out of the blue a free instrument as bonus when in reality he came here and requisitioned it. What a m*r*n!

PS: To OP why i should edit my post i can't see that it is negative? I gave you some solutions. I guess it's only a perspective thing isn't it? :D

Murnau, I never ranted, I made a polite inquiry and a request; and Luigi responded in an awesome and generous way. And now we are both happy and have established a good relationship, and are both enjoying a beautiful day, looking forward to a happy future.

I understand why you can't see that you are the only one who has ranted in this thread, and who stubbornly insists on turning a positive into a perpetual negative: because "M" and "R" and "N" are the primary sounds in your name (m*r*n).

You talking for Luigi now? That fit the spirit of your original post you already edited to be something completely different now. I think as you said that you want to buy more from him he should recognize it as a warning. :)

I can't see anything positive to come here to rant in public and force a dev to give you another plugin for free because you had to wait. Furthermore i don't see as positive that you then edited the original post in a way that it look like Luigi gave you the plugin on own goodwill.

You such a little m*r*n. Yes that stays for murnau. What else? :)

Murnau (full name) m*r*n (short name)

Yes, we can keep this up --- you with your insane and ignorant negativity, and me with my responses to your insane and ignorant negativity --- but you can't win. Would you like to know why?

Because I am far more intelligent than you, and far more positive. And positive intelligent people tend to long outlive negative insane imbeciles. So we can go back and forth, back and forth with your negative posts and my responses; then one day you'll post your last post, then breathe your last breath, then become worm-food ... and then I will have the last word.

Plus, now that you know that your name is consonantly equivalent to m*r*n, that knowledge will worm it's way into your little brain, and it will affix itself there, it will grow and grow; and pretty soon you won't be able to look at or say or even think your own name without also thinking m*r*n.

Then, your already-advanced insanity and negativity will grow and grow until it consumes you.

If you still have the mental capacity to do so, m*r*n, try to quieten your mind, so that for a brief moment you can pay close attention to your own thoughts, and you will see that process has already begun.

I don't agree with murnau's wording. And I'm glad this whole situation worked out. But "damn you I'm positive" is a contradictory position, and acting like you're surprised that the developer gave you an extra item for free out of the goodness of his heart when you demanded it is disingenuous.

Return to “NUSofting”