Diva Asylum

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DOWNLOAD

This is a darker skin for U-he's Diva, slightly inspired by colours of the Virus TI Darkstar. With thanks to Jörgen Arvidsson, as parts of this theme is taken from his Divalicious theme for Diva which can be found HERE
Last edited by LFO8 on Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.

This looks super nice but I feel the A of DIVA is too much to the right and IMO, red LEDs would look better than dark pink one.
Thanks for sharing!
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Karten wrote:This looks super nice but I feel the A of DIVA is too much to the right and IMO, red LEDs would look better than dark pink one.
Thanks for sharing!
thank you for sharing!
ps. @Karten:you can read my mind? :D
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

You guys do know that you can change the led colors right? :)

LFO8 wrote:You guys do know that you can change the led colors right? :)
yeah but the A is still drifted to the side somehow (excellent work plz do not take the critism personally okay?) :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

No worries at all ;) Everyone has a different taste. The letter A being a bit to the right is not by accident, it's part of the font.

I installed it (and fixed that A that bothered me. It's not perfect but it'll do).
It's fine except that in the Triple VCO, the waveform selector graphics don't work properly.

I see that you have different knobs showing there. Did you replace the original Diva folder with this one or did you place the Darks Star Asylum one in the Themes folder as you should?

on Mac: Library/Application Support/U-he/Themes

on Windows: Program Files/U-he/Themes (i think... i'm on Mac myself)

LFO8 wrote:I see that you have different knobs showing there. Did you replace the original Diva folder with this one or did you place the Darks Star Asylum one in the Themes folder as you should?

on Mac: Library/Application Support/U-he/Themes

on Windows: Program Files/U-he/Themes (i think... i'm on Mac myself)
I did. I just dragged and dropped the entire folder and overwrote everything. :shrug:

Edit: I fixed it. I had to delete the entire images folder and then use your skin. I think some graphic files were conflicting.

Very nice work, a keeper.

Thank you

Karten wrote:Edit: I fixed it. I had to delete the entire images folder and then use your skin. I think some graphic files were conflicting.

That would explain it :D

Glad you are liking it guys.

I like the black lower half of this one. Is there a version like this but with the newer changes?

Sure. Just go into the images folder of the theme and replace the DivaGUI.png with the one from the Diva OBIE Asylum theme and done ;)

Thanks, thats a great skin! Should defo come with default installer.

You made Zebra Asylum skin too right? i noticed there is a bug, there is no preset slider in the browser, will this be fixed?

themachinelt wrote:Thanks, thats a great skin! Should defo come with default installer.

You made Zebra Asylum skin too right? i noticed there is a bug, there is no preset slider in the browser, will this be fixed?

Thanks. I'm glad you like it. As for the preset slider in Zebra2; It's not a bug. I left it out intentionally ;)

Return to “u-he”