Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Dark Zebra Zebra

Thanks for the heads up!

MSEG on the main tab please!!

Greenstorm33 wrote:Hi,
Just wanted to report a minor visual niggle with the (otherwise amazing!) Musik Fabrik SD skin: if an X Y pad range bar starts over to one side of the track when a preset is loaded, it overlaps adjacent tracks rather than being hidden when it extends past the end of its track. This can be seen in your "Bass - Analog Gentle 1" preset:
Capture.JPG
Hi, Thanks for pointing this out.
I examined and found that this XY slider needs at least around 200px and will overflow when too narrow. I've got to rearrange this section :dog:

murnau wrote:Plugmon will update when it's out of beta.
Now it's out of beta! ...and now beta 2... I can't wait until the stable release, so "Musik Fabrik" is now updated and compatible with v2.8.

You can still get the one for v2.7, too.
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

New modules and new EQ.

and since this beta has "scroll bar jump" bug, the preset browser is horizontal, to avoid the bug.

plugmon wrote:New modules and new EQ.

and since this beta has "scroll bar jump" bug, the preset browser is horizontal, to avoid the bug.
How do you get the full preset screen? Mine looks like...

Quick Question, any chance of seeing Music Fabrik in Ice Age? I really like the blue theme.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hello,

I just downloaded the "[NEW!] Musik Fabrik Skin" and replaced the old one in my "Themes" folder.
It doesn't seem to be the new version however, as none of the new modules nor new preset browser show up. Is it possible the files on GumRoad haven't been updated properly yet?

Thx!

@plugmon
Any news about bazzile skin?the white one .

UmFuFu wrote:Hello,

I just downloaded the "[NEW!] Musik Fabrik Skin" and replaced the old one in my "Themes" folder.
It doesn't seem to be the new version however, as none of the new modules nor new preset browser show up. Is it possible the files on GumRoad haven't been updated properly yet?

Thx!
Sorry, that was my (and Gumroad's) fault. Update hadn't been done correctly.
I updated again.

Amram wrote:@plugmon
The development has been done and now it's in the stage of thinking about how to sell (price and so on).

plugmon wrote:
UmFuFu wrote:Hello,

Thx!
Sorry, that was my (and Gumroad's) fault. Update hadn't been done correctly.
I updated again.
Great. It's working now thanks!

B

plugmon wrote:
Amram wrote:@plugmon
The development has been done and now it's in the stage of thinking about how to sell (price and so on).
Waiting for it.

Hi @plugmon
I installed the new version and it unfortunately crashes the following apps when selecting it:

Ableton Live 9.7.6
Mainstage 3.2.4
Garageband

You can select it in Plogue Bidule, it opens fine but the app crashes at exit.

It opens fine and works perfectly with :
Waveform 9
Traktion 7
Usine Hollyhock 3

I am on a Mac 10.10.5 Yosemite

Any other users reporting it crashing?
But then a strange fear gripped me
and I just couldn't ask....

Hey @plugmon,

Zebra version 2.8 was just released. Any upcoming update to Massive Modular skin for it?

So far it can't show the wavefold module,

I can't live without its workflow :D

Edit: :dog: Sorry I just saw ir has been developed already but my version recently downloaded doesn't seem to include the last updates. will download again :tu:

Return to “u-he”