Maybe a future Zebra FR?

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How about a 4 to one vector mixer?

Unless there's some way to simulate this with enough mixers in the right routing config?

Doesn't sound to bad, really :)

The LineMix modules in the Grid of Zebra1.5 were 4:1 mixers, but they were quite hard to handle and rarely used. Thus it was a natural step to replace them by a more flexible routing in the Grid itself (input channel selector on each module, thus you can "split" at any time) and then have rather simple modules to do mixing if required.

A vector mixer might be a good answer as it doesn't require complex control. On the other hand I'd be a bit scared that it leads to excessive usage of modules even where less could do the same thing with a little more programming. For instance, instead of using 4 oscillators to mix 4 waveforms, it's definately more elegant to use wavetable crossfades within 1 osc instead.

However, we'll see.

Cheers,

;) Urs

[edit] silly me.. I knew what that was
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

You know, for some reason, synthesized wavetable sweeps are less exciting to me than old school vector crossfades.

Plus, if you want to crossfade from and osc, to FM, to Comb, to (oh please please please) audio input...

What about a coffee maker module and a kitchen sink module??!! Only joking, the Zebra 2 is going to kick the ass out of other VSti's when it is finally released!!!The VSTi world doesnt know what is going to hit it!!!!!!!!
Hackintosh, Ableton, Various plugins inc Repro, Zebra, Tal bassline 101, Xpand, Serum. Mackie onyx audio interface, Presonus Eris e5, Samson Sr850/Yamaha RH5ma headphones, Novation nocturn, Korg nano control 2, Maudio keystation 49, AKAI APC25.

Kebmaster wrote:What about a coffee maker module and a kitchen sink module??!!
I've got a total of 5 more really unique modules in the works, some of which are just concepts, some of which are awaiting final treatments. I think two of them fit better into Filterscape. All of them will be way more essential than any kitchen stuff, because you'll actually forget what it a kitchen is :hihi:

Oh... I got some news for the Blog... cu there,

;) Urs

Urs wrote: Oh... I got some news for the Blog... cu there,
Blog???

rockin1 wrote:
Urs wrote: Oh... I got some news for the Blog... cu there,
Blog???
Just the thread called "Zebra PC Blog" in this forum... ;)

;) Urs

Return to “u-he”