Works in Samplitude 8 ???

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi !
I will soon get my hands on Samplitude 8.
Will Zebra 2 work in Samplitude ???

Thanks.

Here's the list of hosts that were reported positive so far:

http://zebrasynth.com/index.php?item=technical

I would assume, that it works in Samplitude, but the easiest is to just download the demo and try. The demo-limitations will not change the way it works generally and you can get an idea of the stability in Samplitude.

Cheers
Hans

It works in Samplitude 8 and 9. Make sure that you have the latest patch of Samplitude 8 (8.3.1).
Disclaimer: This post is not meant to insult or attack anyone. All terms that can be considered as patronising, antagonistic, rude or even arrogant and snide are a mere result of my limited abilities of the english language.

The only issue reported, if I recall correctly, was that Samplitude intercepts key commands so that one can't register Z2 or save presets from within Z2's gui...

;) Urs

yes, thats true, unfortunately. But you can use the clipboard. Write the preset name somewhere in a text entry field an copy it into clipboard. Paste it into the plugin gui text field via right-click menu.
But there was another issue with the menus greyed out (in Podolsky, but this applies for Z2 too i think). This was fixed sometime in the 8.xx patches. (8.21 or so)
Disclaimer: This post is not meant to insult or attack anyone. All terms that can be considered as patronising, antagonistic, rude or even arrogant and snide are a mere result of my limited abilities of the english language.

Hi!
I have trashed Cubase for good.

Thanks everyone! I will report as soon as I will get my copy !
Samplitude 9
I will envelope generate for food !

Return to “u-he”