cutoff not lfoable in VCF?

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I recently have been learning to make my own patches and had the occasion to desire adding a modulation to Cutoff in my VCF1. That was the sound I really wanted but I was not able to do it. There was no slot next to the Cutoff button that allowed this. I can do it with automation but was just curious why resonance is modulatable but not cutoff?

Also, this is a very minor thing but I was wondering if it might be possible to not have the "..." button but instead have the dial itself display what it is being modulated by. And you could drag the title of the modulation object to the button instead of alway having to pop down a list and select it that way. I know its asking a lot and I'm not really asking. Just thinking out loud.

I am totally grateful for such a fine synth. I love it and have never enjoyed programming so much ever. It kinda reminds me of my Micromodular but is for some reason so much more fun and easy to understand for me.

Excuse me if I'm not makeing any sense today. I had a Kabluhee for breakfast (tequila and coffee)... :oops:

The two blank knobs (...) on all the filters let you assign thinigs to control the cutoff.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Generally speaking, the inbuilt mod controls let you do 80 per cent of common modulation tasks, and they are pretty well thought out for the most part.

I have had a fewthings where I've needed more slots in the mod matrix (most often when I had one parameter controlling multiple destinations, although the mod mixer may well help with that, I've haven't played there yet).

The best thing to do is try it, if you're not sure what a particular control does!

So sorry. I found a way using the ModMatrix. I shoul've waited longer to post. Thanks
for the replies...

zircon suggested an even easier solution than the mod mixer that you should try.

gbles wrote:zircon suggested an even easier solution than the mod mixer that you should try.
I see now. thanks. I was assuming that the blank nobs were adjacent, one by one...

Return to “u-he”