Improvements!

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sqigls wrote:Hello guys. Is it possible you can make a global option that allows me to keep using the same Tun file in Zebra without needing to load it each time I change a patch or load an instance!!? Thank you!
right-click and "lock" both the control that shows the tuning name as well as the on/off button next to it.

Cheers Urs
Lager +1

I have not read all 117 pages, so maybe it has been suggested before...

When I have a Diva patch with a longer sustain and use the legato/last note priority modes (for instance on an electric bass emulation), it seems that the following notes automatically adopt the amp and filter velocity settings from the first note. On another synth I have the following notes still react to sensitivity so that the second note is more open and louder if I hit the second key harder. That is clearly more expressive and realistic in my view.
Or maybe one can already set that up in Diva as well and I just haven't found the control, yet :oops:

Hi,

I'm a huge fan of DIVA and been using it for a few months now. I would like to say thank you to Urs and the U-he team for such a great synth.

However I would love to be able to use it as an FX module, in order to use its filters an effects in other channels (I'm love the chorus and reverb).

Is it something we could see in the future? Or am I dreaming ?

patcub wrote:Hi,

I'm a huge fan of DIVA and been using it for a few months now. I would like to say thank you to Urs and the U-he team for such a great synth.

However I would love to be able to use it as an FX module, in order to use its filters an effects in other channels (I'm love the chorus and reverb).

Is it something we could see in the future? Or am I dreaming ?

+1 to all of the things in this post, including request to use Diva as FX module...Divafy?!

We'll see.

My extraordinarily long vacation goes into its 7th week now, I feel a slight cleansing effect on things that I felt to stubborn to consider in the past.

(mind you, I've taken the time to learn some important things, such as how to make more Diva filters)

wow more filters? :love:
Anyway thanks for your answer and for considering the FX module or audio in option, it would be awesome and would even pay for it. :)

patcub wrote:wow more filters? :love:
Most likely next year, if we do more Diva modules. But I'm sure we will.
Anyway thanks for your answer and for considering the FX module or audio in option, it would be awesome and would even pay for it. :)
We'll see where it goes :)

Any chance of a "swap effects" option in Diva? (i.e. make Effect1 = Effect2 and Effect2 = Effect1)

n0rd wrote:Any chance of a "swap effects" option in Diva? (i.e. make Effect1 = Effect2 and Effect2 = Effect1)
One day… I hope so.

Urs wrote:
n0rd wrote:Any chance of a "swap effects" option in Diva? (i.e. make Effect1 = Effect2 and Effect2 = Effect1)
One day… I hope so.
Although more Bazille than Diva, having routable Logic Gates would be an interesting thing.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

Couple of small(?) Ace feature requests

- more wave shapes for the VCOs - would love to have sine for VCO 1 and sine and triangle for VCO 2.
- more multiples! Another two would be fantastic. There's some space down on that bottom panel. :wink:
- in the mix module, a way to mute the VCO mix entirely instead of crossfading, and another aux input.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hello,

Congratulations for Diva minimoog emulation.
I was convinced when I first listened to it but I think it could be closer to original Minimoog when sweeping. Look at that comparison between Minimoog and Alesis Andromeda. It's very close, even the sweep example. I tried to get it with Diva, and there is something very noisy I couldn't get. Diva's sound was very clean in comparison.
Hope you can tell me I missed something, but it seems it's inherent to the virtual emulation...
Here are my settings, and the link:

http://www.amazona.de/workshop-alesis-a ... -minimoog/ (http://www.amazona.de/workshop-alesis-andromeda-a6-vs-moog-minimoog/)

First OSC saw
Filter:
Cutoff : 0
Env 2 : +3,5
Emphasis : 8

Env2 : 60

Have you set VCA to 100% and matched the Sustain Level of the VCA envelope? This has a huge inpact on the distortion after the filter.

And then of course, Diva is modeled after a very balanced and juicy Minimoog. It's not so much a "screamy" one.

Yep, the examples are done with an early SN 3135 Minimoog. The Minimoog Hans Zimmer sent to us has SN 99xx. The earlier models are much more distorted and aggressive in sound.

Return to “u-he”