Improvements!

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A feature request, if I may : a keyboard + mouse click combo to lock/unlock parameters would be really handy.
Computer musician / Ableton Certified Trainer / Mastering engineer
.com
3OP

A feature request for Satin: please add musical values to the delay part. (ex 1/4, 1/4 dotted, 1/4 tripplet)

Does anyone know of diva is going to be updated with a similar overload feature similar to monark? I also wish that the feedback parameter within diva wasn't so subtle. Other than that, absolutely love it.

masterhiggins wrote:Does anyone know of diva is going to be updated with a similar overload feature similar to monark?
Yeah, would love to see this in Diva!
Played with Moog's (Sub 37) Multidrive knob last week in Musicstore Cologne and it was just great.

Not much about new features, but tons of improvements and bugfixes for nearly every plug-in are ready to be tested here:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=445359

Please check those out 8)

i was thinking it would be great if bazille could get even higher quality settings with a offline rendering option like in diva.
Analog electronic drum samples (Free demo pack)
http://www.syntheticwav.com

Second that for ACE.

I was thinking while watching to Hive's UI, why not to make a UI version (maybe a skin) that would be a bit more cramped? Im looking at Hive and seems there is quite some space wasted. Only optional btw...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

We have plans for the space... some of it...

Urs wrote:We have plans for the space... some of it...
I guess its the features you mentioned before like wavetables and crossmodulation ? :) ok then i get it! :)

By the way i remember you mentioned you had some thoughts to make internal Sample Rate. Is it still on board? Asking this because that made me thinking if it will have internal sampling then it should provide higher quality even if the DAW is at 44.1 right? Seems quality difference is quite significant when comparing lets say Hive 44.1 vs 88.2 :)

Is it possible to get answer about it ? :) it mainly concerns because the difference is really there and its quite hearable :)

themachinelt wrote:Is it possible to get answer about it ? :) it mainly concerns because the difference is really there and its quite hearable :)
Well, my stance is, you work in higher sample rates for a reason. It would be a waste of CPU and memory if a higher sample rate didn't yield a better result.

Bazille's HQ mode is all about oversampling, as are to some length the quality modes in ACE, Diva and Presswerk.

So if we ever add an option to process at a set samplerate, it'll be just that: An option 8)

Urs wrote:
themachinelt wrote:Is it possible to get answer about it ? :) it mainly concerns because the difference is really there and its quite hearable :)
Well, my stance is, you work in higher sample rates for a reason. It would be a waste of CPU and memory if a higher sample rate didn't yield a better result.

Bazille's HQ mode is all about oversampling, as are to some length the quality modes in ACE, Diva and Presswerk.

So if we ever add an option to process at a set samplerate, it'll be just that: An option 8)
Thanks for the answer!

I agree that its a waste of CPU plus not all VST plugins have a benefit, in this particular case Hive, it really does sound different (in a better way ofcourse) on 88.2hz. And again an option is always works best, at least for me :)

Tyrell < ------- bigger knobs

themachinelt wrote:Tyrell < ------- bigger knobs
UI design requests for Tyrell N6 ------> amazona.de

Return to “u-he”