u-he preset library

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic

The Telenator wrote:this 'market' has been invaded by hundreds of wannabees, of course. Every kid now buys a synth and thinks he's a patch designer.
Thank goodness they left us alone so far.

Quinn1978 wrote:i guess I just logged in to complain... My gripe is that it always seems like everybody's selling their Zebra patches. Back in my Nord Modular using days, people would freely share/discuss interesting patches. Is anyone really buying all these patch sets? New patches are nice, but I can make my own.

edit: I do love Zebra, no complaints about that. :)
Your complaint is that the link to *thousands of freely available Zebra patches* also has some more free ones from commercial soundbanks?
"What embecile composed this list :/"

Hey there...

Please add my new Soundset "InspireMe vol. 02".
Thanks! ;)

link: http://bjulin.de/shop
https://audile.shop - the quality controlled sound shop
http://bjulin.de

Bjulin wrote:Hey there...

Please add my new Soundset "InspireMe vol. 02".
Thanks! ;)

link: http://bjulin.de/shop
Done! I was travelling for work and just got back. :)

A few people have asked for a copy of the choir patch I posted on the "Audio Examples" thread a few days ago. I finally got access to the laptop again, so here it is...

EH SimChoir +.h2p

EdHarvey wrote:A few people have asked for a copy of the choir patch I posted on the "Audio Examples" thread a few days ago. I finally got access to the laptop again, so here it is...

EH SimChoir +.h2p
Lovely patch, Ed! :tu:

Howard wrote:
EdHarvey wrote:A few people have asked for a copy of the choir patch I posted on the "Audio Examples" thread a few days ago. I finally got access to the laptop again, so here it is...

EH SimChoir +.h2p
For Zebra presumably?

btw anyone know why Safari adds a .txt extension to that when I dl it?

EH SimChoir +.h2p
Wow. Thank you.

aMUSEd wrote:
Howard wrote:

EH SimChoir +.h2p
For Zebra presumably?

OK Zebra then - really lovely patch.

Incidentally even removing the txt extension Safari added didn't enable the patch to load in Zebra so there must be more needed than that - in the end I had to use Chrome to download it again. Safari seems to do this a lot with any text or xml based files.

aMUSEd wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:
Howard wrote:

EH SimChoir +.h2p
For Zebra presumably?

Incidentally even removing the txt extension Safari added didn't enable the patch to load in Zebra so there must be more needed than that - in the end I had to use Chrome to download it again. Safari seems to do this a lot with any text or xml based files.
Just right click and choose "Save Link As..."

audientronic wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:
Howard wrote:

EH SimChoir +.h2p
For Zebra presumably?

Just right click and choose "Save Link As..."
That's what adds the txt extension.

aMUSEd wrote:That's what adds the txt extension.
Affirmative!

I always zip things...

What I don't get though is why when I removed the txt extension Zebra still didn't recognise it.

Firefox never does that for me.

Really nice Ed!

I love the clever programming too, the wavetable already very fine balanced,
(-I wonder where is coming from synth or sampling or some waveset? )
and i like the way you are modulating the wavewarp and pan :tu:

Thanks for sharing, :)
Joseph

Return to “u-he”