midi learn in Zebra2 problem

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everybody,

my first post on this forum. :)

I recently got Zebra2, and I am very happy with it. But it seems that once I have used the midi learn function in Zebra 2 with Sonar3 (right click on a button) I can't undo it. Even if I open Zebra 2 in a new project, or if I use the midi unlearn function.

In exemple I assiged a noise filter to cc17. If I open a new project it is still cc17. If I "midi learn" instead of cc17 cc55 on the same noise filter, it works, but when I reopen the project, it is cc17 again.

Anyone is familiar with this problem? Can it be avoided?

Thanks a lot,
Markus.

Hi,

Hmmm... I'd recommend installing the latest beta...

You can also manually delete this file (preferredly right after a fresh reboot):

C:\Program Files\u-he\Support\com.u-he.Zebra2.midimap.txt
or Vstplugins\u-he\Zebra2.data\Support\

Cheers,

;) Urs

Hi Urs,

thank you for the quick reply. I have the latest version installed, but I could find the .txt file where the cc info is written. That'll do to control the issue, I suppose.

Best and congrats for the great tool,
Markus.

Hi Urs,

I've been using Zebra2 for over a year. Now I recently re-installed it on my new computer, so I downloaded the newest Zebra version for Windows from your webpage. Everything seems to work perfectly, except that the 'Midi Learn/Midi unlearn' option doesn't exist when I right-click any of the controllers on the GUI. I downloaded and installed it again, but still the same problem. Do you have any advice on how to fix that?

Thanks a lot in advance,
- Petteri

That's now done in the configuration panel, much better and easier than it used to be. You need to use the original skin though, or one that was adapted to display the config page.

If you want to know more about the improved MIDI learn function, there is lots of information about it in the configuration section of the Zebra2 manual, starting at page 71.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

Return to “u-he”