Triple Cheese V1.1 beta for VST Win, AU/VST/RTAS Mac

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

aMUSEd wrote:Sounds like a win/win situation :)
One cheesy pun deserves another.

Yo, VST WIn available as well now:

http://www.u-he.com/TripleCheeseWinstaller.zip

Is all well with that?

;) Urs

urs:
installed and works great here
thanks !

Great !
Thank you, Urs

Btw, io remember having seen a green skin for 3C a while ago, but i think it was only for Mac, am i correct ?

sinkmusic wrote:Great !
Thank you, Urs

Btw, io remember having seen a green skin for 3C a while ago, but i think it was only for Mac, am i correct ?
A green skin? Can't remember...

I'll modify things so that multiple skins can be installed. It'd be great to have an alternative skin for that...

;) Urs

sinkmusic wrote:Btw, io remember having seen a green skin for 3C a while ago, but i think it was only for Mac, am i correct ?
There's one here: http://www.aaronjasinski.com/jasaudio/U ... 2E356.html

Not green but Mac only... :)

It works fine with windows though, just dig down through the folders and copy the new background image to your installation.

Though this could be redundant if skinning is implemented...

Thanks Urs!

.g

Wow, nice one, indeed !
Thanks, Gary for spotting it
Mac only ? Too bad.

As i am quite a vst archivist, i had kept a scshot of the green UI, but i can't remember where in kvr i found that... if it helps :

I'll modify things so that multiple skins can be installed. It'd be great to have an alternative skin for that...
Kowabunga !
:D

Urs wrote:
sinkmusic wrote:Great !
Thank you, Urs

A green skin? Can't remember...
You can't always get what you waaaant...

This one ?

dropdown menues produce white lines in all gui sizes different from normal.
closing reopening the gui removes them.
win xp sp3 ableton live 6.
bodan

GaryG wrote:
sinkmusic wrote:Btw, io remember having seen a green skin for 3C a while ago, but i think it was only for Mac, am i correct ?
There's one here: http://www.aaronjasinski.com/jasaudio/U ... 2E356.html
That's a really beautiful skin! And I love your automat skin too! Way better than the original. Did you do one for version 1.0 of automat? You definitely have great gui design. I especially like how you have the lines on the triple cheese knobs showing whether default is at the left most knob position or center. You should try doing a zebra skin as well.

Urs, will this triple cheese skin work normally with 1.1? Or was anything changed?

How do you install the new skin on Win? - there are two zips - why do you need both?

Echoes in the Attic wrote:That's a really beautiful skin! <snip>
Yes, it's a great skin but nothing to do with me (nor the Automat tool ), I'm just passing on the link... :D

aMUSEd wrote:How do you install the new skin on Win? - there are two zips - why do you need both?
You just need the resources one, around 68k. I assume the other has the actual vsti in it or something, all looked a bit Mac-y to me so I ran away... :)

Open the zip and dig down through the folders (i think it was something like triplecheeseresources > images > panes?) You should see a .png file that is the background image. Just copy that to the corresponding location wherever you have TripleCheese installed on your PC).

Actually, thinking about it, there may be a knob png somewhere too..? Maybe in a Controls folder? I guess you should copy that too.

.g

It's doing the same thing with mod assignments the latest Zebra beta is doing - mods that are already assigned and mapped are fine but any new ones it's picking up on the source dropdown and not the amount.

aMUSEd wrote:It's doing the same thing with mod assignments the latest Zebra beta is doing - mods that are already assigned and mapped are fine but any new ones it's picking up on the source dropdown and not the amount.
I don't have much success in reproducing this. MidiLearn works absolutely normal here...

How does your process work? Can you describe it step by step? (I don't have Kore, so...)

Return to “u-he”