Triple Cheese V1.1 beta for VST Win, AU/VST/RTAS Mac

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dreaddd wrote:thx for the freebie's update Urs! nice to see you take time to update even freebies :D

Peace
+1 ...really nice from you, Urs !

:tu:

Thank you Urs!

What exactly was updated/added in Triple Cheese?

MCnoone wrote:What exactly was updated/added in Triple Cheese?
Two bugfixes:

- Tone modulation on Plucked model works (has effect only on attack though)
- On/Off buttons load with preset

Improvements:

- gui resize / skin support (need a little tweak in current skin though)
- MIDI Program Changes
- and probably a dozen little things under the hood...

;) Urs

What a fantastic freebie!!! To bad the new Anubis Gate album is done, it would surely have been in my arsenal had i had it while recording. It will surely find it's way to the next one.
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Thanks Urs!

Hi..Yeah Big Thanks Urs..

But can somoene define the actual path for installing the presets on a Mac ?? The pdf and this thred differ entirely as to placement..Thanx...JON

jonkuzma wrote:Hi..Yeah Big Thanks Urs..

But can somoene define the actual path for installing the presets on a Mac ?? The pdf and this thred differ entirely as to placement..Thanx...JON
edit. wrong info given. sorry. Must first start TC. :oops:
Last edited by mcnoone on Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

As I think I've written in the announcement only, the plugin name has changed to TripleCheese *without* a space inbetween, thus presets now go here:

Mac: MacHD/Library/Audio/Presets/u-he/TripleCheese/

Win: C:\Program Files\u-he\Presets\TripleCheese/

These folders should be there after starting TripleCheese for the first time.

;) Urs

Urs wrote:As I think I've written in the announcement only, the plugin name has changed to TripleCheese *without* a space inbetween, thus presets now go here:

Mac: MacHD/Library/Audio/Presets/u-he/TripleCheese/

Win: C:\Program Files\u-he\Presets\TripleCheese/

These folders should be there after starting TripleCheese for the first time.

;) Urs
My Mac did not load or show the TripleCheese presets, when I put them in that location. Only when I moved them to the (user) named hd location, did they show up in TC. Of course the presets I tried first in the specified location, were not in a TripleCheese folder. The folder was only called AU presets.
Maybe because I didn't start it up first? Yea thats the reason mine didn't work.

Hi..I believe you have to open the AU presets folder and copy the preset folders from within that to the triplecheese folder...JON

And by the way I'm loving this..Thanks Urs once again.. :harp:

figured out the preset weirdness, and really liking the sound of this. thanks so much, very cool of you to offer the freebie. i just checked out the website, and i wish that i had some cash to buy something and that the rumbient zoyd synth worked with my computer (intel macbook w/Leopard). thanks again.

michael2 wrote:figured out the preset weirdness, and really liking the sound of this. thanks so much, very cool of you to offer the freebie. i just checked out the website, and i wish that i had some cash to buy something and that the rumbient zoyd synth worked with my computer (intel macbook w/Leopard). thanks again.
http://www.u-he.com/ZoydUB.zip

Keeps you busy for a while 8)

Urs wrote:
michael2 wrote:figured out the preset weirdness, and really liking the sound of this. thanks so much, very cool of you to offer the freebie. i just checked out the website, and i wish that i had some cash to buy something and that the rumbient zoyd synth worked with my computer (intel macbook w/Leopard). thanks again.
http://www.u-he.com/ZoydUB.zip

Keeps you busy for a while 8)
dude, you're like santa; only cooler. seriously, that was very nice of you. thanks a bunch. these both sound great, you really have a gift for this stuff.

Just noticed this. Big "thanks" for the update!

(Were my presets left out intentionally? :cry:)

Return to “u-he”