Triple Cheese V1.1 beta for VST Win, AU/VST/RTAS Mac

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Its not midi learn, its VST automation.

To assign a knob to a param you just activate "learn" in KORE then touch the hardware knob or button you wish to assign something to first to activate it, then touch the param, then turn off learn mode.

What used to happen with the mod params is KORE would pick up the "amount" or "depth" param and disregard the dropdown that determined source. This was useful as not all patches have mod sources assigned of course but it meant I could create a template that would always change the amount regardless of the source selected. Now however its picking up the "source" dropdown when I touch the mod knob but not the amount one so turning a hardware knob is just making it cycle between sources.

How do i uninstall it? It still puts folders in places i don't want them.

Ah, I see.

Mod amount knobs have two states. If no modulation source is assigned (label shows [...]), they act as a drop down menu for the mod source. If a mod source is assigned, the act like normal knobs unless you use a right-click.

Does the problem occurr in both states?

I would expect the [...] state to send automation data for the mod source while the assigned state (i.e. [ModWheel] etc.) should work just fine with the modulation amount.

Is that right?

;) Urs

Reverse Engineer wrote:How do i uninstall it? It still puts folders in places i don't want them.
Just drag to trash bin. No registry etc. touched.

You can however move everything from C:\Program Files\u-he\ into the Vstplugins directory, if you create an empty TripleCheese.data folder next to the .dll - once you start 3C with that in place, you can see the expected folder structure within and drag the stuff over accordingly. Close/open the empty gui to update things. The final version will have this as an optional download.

;) Urs

Urs wrote:Ah, I see.

Mod amount knobs have two states. If no modulation source is assigned (label shows [...]), they act as a drop down menu for the mod source. If a mod source is assigned, the act like normal knobs unless you use a right-click.

Does the problem occurr in both states?

I would expect the [...] state to send automation data for the mod source while the assigned state (i.e. [ModWheel] etc.) should work just fine with the modulation amount.

Is that right?

;) Urs
Yep that's what I would expect but it's sending data for source even if it's already set - hence the problem.

(Or in actuality if you recall the Reaper screenshot I posted it seems to be sending both at the same time - its just that KORE picks up the first thing it gets which seems to be source - as a workaround I can set it multilearn to pick up both and then delete one afterwards but its a hassle to do that every time)

Okay... will try to think of something!

It wasn't doing this before so it must be something that has changed

There seem to be some denormal issues (similar to MFM2 from a few days ago which you fixed); a simple arpeggio on a single instance of TC with nothing else running chokes up my Pentium 4 M 2.4Ghz laptop! :cry:
:: FL Studio v9.0.3 :: u-he Zebra2 v2.5 :: u-he MFM v2.0.2b5 :: u-he Uhbik v1.1 :: EnergyXT v1.4.1/v2.0.2 ::

rbet wrote:There seem to be some denormal issues (similar to MFM2 from a few days ago which you fixed); a simple arpeggio on a single instance of TC with nothing else running chokes up my Pentium 4 M 2.4Ghz laptop! :cry:
Shouldn't be... I'll check something out tomorrow...

Urs wrote:move everything from C:\Program Files\u-he\ into the Vstplugins directory, if you create an empty TripleCheese.data folder next to the .dll - once you start 3C with that in place, you can see the expected folder structure within and drag the stuff over accordingly.
Is there any possibility you could make this the default install method (everthing in one folder, where i choose that one folder to be)? I know fine well how good your creations are, but i'm extremely anal, to a fault, obviously.

Reverse Engineer wrote:
Urs wrote:move everything from C:\Program Files\u-he\ into the Vstplugins directory, if you create an empty TripleCheese.data folder next to the .dll - once you start 3C with that in place, you can see the expected folder structure within and drag the stuff over accordingly.
Is there any possibility you could make this the default install method (everthing in one folder, where i choose that one folder to be)? I know fine well how good your creations are, but i'm extremely anal, to a fault, obviously.
Stuff can

- either pollute the Registry for letting you choose
- or use a defined location that you can't choose

Hence that Program Files folder is by far the best and most reliable solution without any hidden agenda. The second best is next to the plugin (= Vstplugins directory), which is prone to be messed up by the user.

I might allow for both locations at once. That would enable me to craete an installer. Which would help minimizing the possible user error.

:oops:

bodan wrote:dropdown menues produce white lines in all gui sizes different from normal.
closing reopening the gui removes them.
win xp sp3 ableton live 6.
bodan
hey urs, did you see that ? :D
bodan

bodan wrote:
bodan wrote:dropdown menues produce white lines in all gui sizes different from normal.
closing reopening the gui removes them.
win xp sp3 ableton live 6.
bodan
hey urs, did you see that ? :D
bodan
Yes I did... I'm afraid I can't do much about that currently without a major overhaul of the gui scaling system... :oops: :cry:

macht nix! i don't use this function anyway :hihi:
bodan

thx for the freebie's update Urs! nice to see you take time to update even freebies :D

Peace
Dubadelica - Electronic music since 1996 http://www.dubadelica.com/about.php
Radio Rebelde - Modern roots reggae with an electronic twist https://radiorebeldereggae.bandcamp.com/

Return to “u-he”