WaveToZebra & Choir sounds in Zebra2

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Most people wouldn't know good music if it bit them in the ass. –FZ

Howard wrote:
billstei wrote:An inquiry of my dog concerning the missing vocalists has yielded the following: http://www.hbci.com/~billstei/pub/zebra ... 0Choir.h2p
Nice sound, whacky name! :hihi:
I felt like I had lost too much of the vocal-ness of the sound, and I needed to either throw it away or keep it and find someone to blame. Any moron can twist knobs, but it takes years of practice and a highly developed insensitivity to blame a 4 pound dog like this:

Special European Translation Notes: Pound estimates reflect gravity not cost. Actually dog costs are much higher, and include initial purchase, food, floor diapers, veterinarian bills, grooming, owner distress, and probably a full-blown funeral service with a paid organist playing one of my mediocre patches.

BTW Bells (I can't find that other thread right now)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/byd98q

This patch can give you anything from a glass lid to a large church bell, depending upon the chord you play.

Note the use of SB filters and the way "soft reverb" is done here.

Howard wrote:This patch can give you anything from a glass lid to a large church bell, depending upon the chord you play.
That is an incredibly beautiful preset. Thank you for sharing it!

And thank you to soundpalace and billstei for the choir patches. I'll wrap all of these up once the thread slows down for the preset library.

Cheers!

Does anyone have WavesToZebra, working on MacOSX?
The java version does not work on my MacG4.OSx10.3.9
It display's a notice saying ...this version is not compatible.
Maybe I need that java plugin called...plumstone, or something installed.
Thanks,
Mike

Howard wrote:BTW Bells (I can't find that other thread right now)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/byd98q

This patch can give you anything from a glass lid to a large church bell, depending upon the chord you play.

ooo...very nice

thx!

MCnoone wrote:Does anyone have WavesToZebra, working on MacOSX?
Thanks,
Mike
Works for me on 10.5.6 - probably not much help to know that, as it's several OS versions later and an Intel CPU. Can't recall if I had to update Java or not, pretty sure it worked straight up.

Peace,
Andy.

ZenPunkHippy wrote:Works for me on 10.5.6 - probably not much help to know that, as it's several OS versions later and an Intel CPU. Can't recall if I had to update Java or not, pretty sure it worked straight up.
Peace,
Andy.
Oh, I'll be getting a new Mac pretty soon (not soon enouph), so maybe it will work then. Thanks.
Thanks to everyone for the cool presets in this thread.

MCnoone wrote:Does anyone have WavesToZebra, working on MacOSX?
Thanks,
Mike
Hi,
Here, WavesToZebra working fine on my G4.Quicksilver OSx10.4.11 Tiger

I'm really interested in experimenting with Wav2Zebra2Java but whenever I try running it on my MBP/Leo 10.5.6 "the application Jar Launcher quits unexpectedly..."

What exactly do I have to do to run this code?

Thanks!

Thanks for this Jupiter8!

Thank you Jupiter8 :)

You're all very welcome and thanks for all the praise.

As to why it does'nt run on some Macs and does on others i don't have a clue. I don't have a Mac and even if i did i'm not sure i would know what the problem was. Beats me.

Howard wrote:Wierd that people here have been mentioning bells and vocal sounds on Zebra - those are the main two I've been working on recently. Here's an example of two vocal sounds:
go to http://www.sendspace.com/file/e9fzek
...and click the download link at the bottom of the page.
8) I simply love this patch. Howard is this going to be a part of a new zebra pack or...?
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

Return to “u-he”