Flame Urs!!!!

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well, just for a change...

Aren't you tired of reading all that praise of Urs and his plugs? No complains whatsoever around here. Instead: Review 5/5 here, congratulations, review 10/10 there, "Urs, you're so great!", "Urs, I've fallen in love with Zebra so much!", "Urs, I've made 12.783 new patches for Filterscape VA, and, though I don't know how to feed my children, I give them away for free because I am so excited about all those great sonic possibilities...", "Urs, I love your frequent updates!", "Urs, it's so generous of you to provide all those free upgrades!", "Urs, thanks for the bugfix!", "Urs, do you want do marry me?", ...

Enough of that. It's time for a change, I say. Complaining is the one and only foundation of KVR! Isn't there enough reason to complain? You know there is. Has Urs ever answered your Emails before you'd sent them? Why are there only 3.987 free patches for Zebra? Has there been any free update today?

You know what I'm talking about. And I know it's in your nature. Flame Urs!!! is what I say, for whatever reason.

streifentier wrote:Why are there only 3.987 free patches for Zebra?
because Zebra is meant as a tweaker's synth?
My website: rs-met.com, My presences on: YouTube, GitHub, Facebook

I dont even like Zebra and i'm still impressed with it. I won't be buying it, and even if I did I wouldn't use it. But I still want it? :?

Grrrrrrr! :hihi:

I hate how much time I spend enjoying presets in Zebra which I could never have come up with myself in a zillion years! :x
"There's a certain detail seen here."

streifentier wrote:Has Urs ever answered your Emails before you'd sent them?

Yeah, but i didn't want to. :x

Ohhh, me first!

Ummmm, Ummmmm....

Ahhh, Urs .... Hmmmmmm.

let me go & come back later

:hihi:

if i didn't know it better, i would say, Urs is Streifentier.
The truth is, Urs is a skilled music software dev, who lives in Berlin and who makes good coffee and who is generous and friendly. Streifentier is the singer of Depeche Mode, who can't forgive himself, he used Massive in his last album instead of Zebra 2. And ... no, i can't tell you ... .

melloreporter :dog:
"It dreamed itself along"

Popular Urs was too busy to give me a personal tour of Musikmesse when I visited the fair 2 years ago. I will *never* forgive him for that.

pekadan wrote:Popular Urs was too busy to give me a personal tour of Musikmesse when I visited the fair 2 years ago. I will *never* forgive him for that.
That's the spirit, pekadan!

:hihi:

i'll never be as good as Urs and i'll never be as bad as Streifentier :cry: :cry: :cry:
"It dreamed itself along"

i think it's very unkind of Urs that he doesn't speak any of the dravidan languages.
member of the guild of professional dilettantes.

I don't know how to pronounce the name of his company. Uh hey, oo hee, you heh... AND I once heard in a video that Zebra is not zee-bruh but zeh-bruh.
"So what synth are you using?"
"Zehbra by you hey."
"What???"
"Zeebra by uh hee."
Dammit!

Urs is NOT american. That's enough for me.
You can't always get what you waaaant...

Cordelia wrote:I don't know how to pronounce the name of his company. Uh hey, oo hee, you heh... AND I once heard in a video that Zebra is not zee-bruh but zeh-bruh.
"So what synth are you using?"
"Zehbra by you hey."
"What???"
"Zeebra by uh hee."
Dammit!
I just laughed my butt off! Damn you Urs, now I have no butt!!

I thought it was "you-hee"... :scared:

Return to “u-he”