Patch Contest: Patches and Voting

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

1. In Maria_s Eyes + MW
2. Organsearch+
3. Early

Tough choice, but here's my top 3 (although I could have easily chose another 3 :help: ) ...

1. Metro Switch
2. PAD - transform sad and kaputt
3. spielMotor

Indeed hard to choose any of them to be less than No. 1.

From a listeners rather than a programmers perspective:

1. spielMotor (indeed my favorite)
2. MetroSwitch
3. T1000+

Although, if I'd go through the patches again, I surely will end up with another 2 or 3. Thanx guys for some really impressive (and complex) patches.

Cheers

1) T1000+
2) A Moment Dripping Of Menace+
3) spielMotor

I couldn't rank the patches by sound alone and they all 'work' well for the clip - so these three just struck me as the top 3 in terms of interesting, not-so-obvious use of Z2 modules or routing (and not by a wide margin, either). Good content! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Not an easy choice... And I surely hope the contest is here to stay.

1: MetroSwitch
2: Z-Maschine+
3: Organsearch+

A quick note for anyone who hasn't yet voted and would like to do so - voting for this contest will end on Monday :)

There wasn't a bad patch in the bunch, so I just had to choose three, but in 5 minutes I may choose a different three. Nicely done!

1: spielMotor
2: Z-Maschine+
3: In Marias Eyes + MW

1.Robottom End
2.Z=Maschine
3.spielMotor

My vote:

1. In Maria_s Eyes + MW
2. spielMotor
3. PAD-transform sad and kaputt

I liked the first one because of its playability. Most of the contributions (including my own) I felt were more of the "1-finger-pad" variety. All good fun, but In Maris_s Eyes was the one that immediately tempted me to play a little tune with it.

I liked spielMotor because the name did kind of evoke the sound, and there were some fun things going on there, always something to listen out for.

PAD-transform sad and kaputt I almost overlooked until a came back to it and played some notes with a high velocity, and really liked the change that made: very mournful.

Return to “u-he”