Berlin Modular (ancient thread)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Would it not rather a useful file for ZEBRA ?
Imac M1 24" under Monterey 12.7., D.P. 11.3 & Kontakt 7.9 _ Gibson ES 295 & Explorer _ FilterBank2 Sherman & PolyEvolver Keyboard _ Altiverb 8_ Explorer Loïc Le Pape
https://loiclepapesteelguitars.com/

Good news: Bazille is now part of our big build server mojo. We've recently started to set up a duo of servers that automatically compile and test every plugin we do, whenever a change is committed to our main server. We'ev had this for ACE, Diva, Uhbik and Zebra for a while, but we now also jumped through hoops to make it work with literally everything else, such as MFM2, Filterscape, ZebraCM, TyrellN6, Triple Cheese and Bazille.

Why's that important? - Quite simple: Lot of work in recent years have changed things so drastically that older projects would not compile anymore. This is the main reason why general improvements such as 64-bit support and even some bug fixes haven't ever reached any of those projects, because we hadn't had the time to update them for all the other things that changed.

With the system set up like it is now, there's no such problem anymore - all additions and improvements are always added to all projects, built and tested. So, it'll be a piece of cake to get improvements out faster and for everything. So we hope.

That said, I think this year we'll have a refreshed Bazille in time *before* it runs out at new years eve 8)

That's great news, Urs! thanks for letting us know.
:clap:

That's good news!

How exciting!! :love: :love: :love:

Great news!

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!

Good news...especially this part:
That said, I think this year we'll have a refreshed Bazille in time *before* it runs out at new years eve
What kind of changes, if any, can we expect in the new version?

Or in slightly different words, will parameters change in a way that could prevent presets (well, actually settings saved with project by the host)from loading correctly or sounding as intended?

I know thats a risk we run when using stuff like this, and please change, expand or whatever as much as you like, but since Bazille times out and i cant keep the old version, i would really appreciate a heads up if possible in any way. :)

Should i start bouncing?

Love to hear about the nuts and bolts of the plugin instrument business. Hope it all works out for you in the coming year. I'll be interested in getting Zebra 3 by march. An updated MFM E! would tempt me as well. An upgrade to Filterscape could give the competition a run for their money too.
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

grrrrrreat!!!!!

j79 wrote:What kind of changes, if any, can we expect in the new version?

Or in slightly different words, will parameters change in a way that could prevent presets (well, actually settings saved with project by the host)from loading correctly or sounding as intended?

I know thats a risk we run when using stuff like this, and please change, expand or whatever as much as you like, but since Bazille times out and i cant keep the old version, i would really appreciate a heads up if possible in any way. :)

Should i start bouncing?
If anything then the order of parameters might have changed. Presets should sound the same. MIDI Learn will be "the new MIDI Learn".

I'd bounce projects with automation.

TwoToneshuzz wrote:Love to hear about the nuts and bolts of the plugin instrument business. Hope it all works out for you in the coming year. I'll be interested in getting Zebra 3 by march. An updated MFM E! would tempt me as well. An upgrade to Filterscape could give the competition a run for their money too.
Hehehe, due to the amount of work we're putting into maintenance updates we're seeing only slow progress on Zebra3. Conservatively I'd say we're looking at another year of development :cry:

Urs wrote:
TwoToneshuzz wrote:Love to hear about the nuts and bolts of the plugin instrument business. Hope it all works out for you in the coming year. I'll be interested in getting Zebra 3 by march. An updated MFM E! would tempt me as well. An upgrade to Filterscape could give the competition a run for their money too.
Hehehe, due to the amount of work we're putting into maintenance updates we're seeing only slow progress on Zebra3. Conservatively I'd say we're looking at another year of development :cry:
I've got plenty of stuff to explore. So it looks like a Zebra 2.

What this waiting will do will help me get some other aspects of my life and sound arrangement/instrumentation skills together.

Good things take time!
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

Urs wrote:If anything then the order of parameters might have changed. Presets should sound the same. MIDI Learn will be "the new MIDI Learn".

I'd bounce projects with automation.
Thanks man...really appreciate it :)

Return to “u-he”