Berlin Modular (ancient thread)

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Remember it does'nt matter how it looks. It's all about the sound! ;)
:borg:

V0RT3X wrote:Remember it does'nt matter how it looks. It's all about the sound! ;)
tell that to Tassman. :D
Last edited by dayjob on Thu May 15, 2014 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

V0RT3X wrote:Remember it does'nt matter how it looks. It's all about the sound! ;)

Sure it's not about the looks, but doesn't the image above sound amazing? :hihi:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

is this bazille build on the uhe server free to go? i think it was 0.9.1 rev 2333 or something.

core wrote:

Sure it's not about the looks, but doesn't the image above sound amazing? :hihi:
load it into photosounder or metasynth :P

So is this part of the Berlin Modular? Also, will it have some zero delay feedback filters like Diva?

Simulant wrote:So is this part of the Berlin Modular?

Kind of - Berlin Modular is supposed to becoem a "true modular" synth with exchangable modules in a rack-style environment. Bazille and ACE are spin-off projects on the way, and there will be a very enticing upgrade path once Berlin Modular comes out.
Also, will it have some zero delay feedback filters like Diva?
Yep. The filter has a truely delayless feedback path with a very interesting colour and usuablity.

It does not emulate anything analogue in particular, so we could do this at a very CPU-friendly level (Bazille's most CPU draining modules are the oscillators)

Urs wrote:Berlin Modular is supposed to becoem a "true modular" synth with exchangable modules in a rack-style environment. Bazille and ACE are spin-off projects on the way, and there will be a very enticing upgrade path once Berlin Modular comes out.
:wheee: What a concept - that my favorite synth for years now - ACE - could actually be hugely improved. Only in U-He land would this be possible. This is one of those things you've been discussing for a long time and I'm glad it's still in your plans.

Urs, I never thought of it, but we'll still be able to run ACE alongside Berlin Modular right? I mean BM isn't meant to replace ACE is it? ACE is clearly among the best VA values ever.
ALL YOUR DATA ARE BELONG TO US - Google

https://soundcloud.com/dan-ling
http://danling.com

I'm pretty sure BM is not a replacement for ACE or Bazille. It's a new plugin.

EvilDragon wrote:I'm pretty sure BM is not a replacement for ACE or Bazille. It's a new plugin.
Yep, that's the plan (it has changed about thrice so far, I'd expect for it to keep changing, but there shall be no harm to ACE or Bazille)

dayjob wrote:
tell that Tassman. :D
That is not a matter of looks, but workflow functionality...

pdxindy wrote:
dayjob wrote:

kind the same in this case no? but i hear ya.

anyway.. on w/the bazille talk!

dayjob wrote:
pdxindy wrote:
dayjob wrote:

kind the same in this case no? but i hear ya.

anyway.. on w/the bazille talk!
I'd really love to hear what you'd do with Bazille!

(I'm coincidentally listening to EndsAD at the moment :hihi:)

Cheers
Dennis

Will the final Bazille version support audio in?

Best,
E

Return to “u-he”