Berlin Modular (ancient thread)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Urs wrote:We're just testing a build of Zebra that has Diva's filters (still mono, no feedback, no fm). Boy, that's kind of a revelation :-o
If it's already a revelation for you, then it must be mind blowing for most of us users. :shock: :hyper:
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

We'll still need a couple of monts to get this thing going the way we want to... :oops:

Urs wrote:We'll still need a couple of monts to get this thing going the way we want to... :oops:
Do you think you'll have it ready for Frankfurt? Should be great for your business.
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote:
Urs wrote:We'll still need a couple of monts to get this thing going the way we want to... :oops:
Do you think you'll have it ready for Frankfurt? Should be great for your business.
Well, not along with the gui changes.

We'll certainly showcase *something* :)

Urs wrote:We'll certainly showcase *something* :)
Something other than any of your current products thats brand new?

Are you still looking at getting a Windows 64bit build out sometime or has it fallen by the wayside due to the commitments that the Diva demands of your time...she'll be the 'deaf' of us all :hihi:

Dunc wrote:Are you still looking at getting a Windows 64bit build out sometime or has it fallen by the wayside due to the commitments that the Diva demands of your time...she'll be the 'deaf' of us all :hihi:
Eeeek... will try today...

Win 7 x64 .. trying to use x64 version

0.4 version Bazille

I'm getting intermittent white noise/crackle every 25 to 30 seconds. Is there a demo code I need to request or something?
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

SJ_Digriz wrote:Win 7 x64 .. trying to use x64 version

0.4 version Bazille

I'm getting intermittent white noise/crackle every 25 to 30 seconds. Is there a demo code I need to request or something?
Nope there is no Demo code. But you will need the lastest version. I think that Urs hasn't uploaded/finished it yet see three posts back! So Bazille 64 bit Windows will happen soon enough the Demo ran out Dec 31 so that's why it crackles/white foams

Regards

Wade
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

that's weird, it is the x64 0.4 version. Guess I thought the increase of a year was from 0.3 to 0.4. Anyhow, guess I'll wait. Was hoping to have a good fiddle this weekend.

SJ_Digriz wrote:that's weird, it is the x64 0.4 version. Guess I thought the increase of a year was from 0.3 to 0.4. Anyhow, guess I'll wait. Was hoping to have a good fiddle this weekend.
The new one is v0.5

Ahem...Windows 64bit.

I know you are disappearing for a well earned rest shortly, but you're not out of our clutches yet... :wink:
Any likelyhood of a 64bit (even version 0.41) for a few months of renewal use before you go to sunnier climates. :hail:

Dunc wrote:Ahem...Windows 64bit.

I know you are disappearing for a well earned rest shortly, but you're not out of our clutches yet... :wink:
Any likelyhood of a 64bit (even version 0.41) for a few months of renewal use before you go to sunnier climates. :hail:
Same download... is now with 64-bit... http://www.u-he.com/downloads/Bazille05Win.zip

But I think there's an e-flat tuning problem.

On a positive note: Today Clemens squashed the DIVA bug that cause loudness spikes when switching certain filters. It's done now. If nothing goes wrong we'll have an update galore this week, because now we can sleep much better.

Thanks for the update :D

E flat is overrated anyhow, and besides I could use D sharp instead... :hihi:

Good news on the Diva Spike. At least now you can go on holiday without people trying to claim you burst their eardrums. 8)

Urs wrote: But I think there's an e-flat tuning problem.
e-flat is for wankers anyhow, I'll just bash it with a hammer so I don't accidentally use it. Hate those freakin black keys anyhow.
On a positive note: Today Clemens squashed the DIVA bug that cause loudness spikes when switching certain filters. It's done now. If nothing goes wrong we'll have an update galore this week, because now we can sleep much better.
WOOOOHOOOO!! 50 attaboys for Clemans.

Return to “u-he”