ACE patch contest (very niiiiiiice) - voting

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic

Which patch induces the most violent spasms of delight?

Poll ended at Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm

FISH
44%
CHIPS
56%

Total votes: 18

RELATED
PRODUCTS

xh3rv wrote:* Any amount of info in the patch details can really clue people in to how to get the most from a patch. Patches with very little or no info tend to be overlooked.
agreed!
xh3rv wrote: * I will do my best to answer -any- questions posted here, pm'd, emailed, or telepathically implanted. Feel free!
Not true! I must have been added to your spam filter right after submitting my patches and username. last email I sent you re: patch details was ignored.

j3l1yt0t5 wrote: Not true! I must have been added to your spam filter right after submitting my patches and username. last email I sent you re: patch details was ignored.
Ahh, I did find that e-mail - I apologize for not replying, I honestly just overlooked it. Looking at the timestamp, same night as Roger Waters / The Wall ... pretty sure I probably had the e-mail up right as my ride arrived, closed it, and didn't remember that our e-mail thread needed a reply, I usually just check the ones with unread messages). I don't check that e-mail too frequently either unless it's the week before submission deadline.

Sincerest apologies - that's a mistake on my end, and I'll be a lot more careful in the future. Please PM me if we need to discuss this more.

And another "How does this guy even tie his shoes in the morning" sort of post - I forgot to mention that:

Morning on Venus (one of my favorites in this set), and Battlestar were done by Julian Ray.

Please visit julianraymusic.com for more spacy ambient if you liked these patches :)

Hey xh3rv :)

Thanks for reviving my name back to business LOL
No problem at all, just started to think my ACE patches got lost :)

Thanks again,
Julian

Return to “u-he”