The long DIVA thread

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Diva

xh3rv wrote:
snigelx wrote: Security?! ROFLMAO...I can see it now, Diva Control feat. the latest in biometric access and your choice of hide-away taser or pepper spray canister :lol: :cry:
Well, the way people seem to be excited about it ... :hihi:
Hehe, nope.

The problem is, we're in hall 5.1 row D on Messe. Which year after year gets "cleared" overnite. Every year I hear about a company getting robbed of their exhibited items. For that reason we'll add a nice little alarm and stuff into it, maybe even GPS. They won't get far.

;) Urs

You should build it into a "real doll" and a keg and espresso maker. You could bill it as the most fun you could have with a synth.

GruvSyco wrote:You should build it into a "real doll" and a keg and espresso maker. You could bill it as the most fun you could have with a synth.
I did a search on "real doll". :lol: :lol:

Hi all. I've just noticed that Diva's pan control in the Amplifier & Pan section is inverted (L is R). Not sure whether this has been spotted yet (or indeed if it's simply user error on my part...) so this this is just a heads-up.

But what a synth! Thank you team U-he!

JeeTee wrote:Hi all. I've just noticed that Diva's pan control in the Amplifier & Pan section is inverted (L is R).
It's the right way around for me.

JeeTee wrote:...just noticed that Diva's pan control in the Amplifier & Pan section is inverted (L is R)...
Same result here but since I so far haven't tried to get a timbre to a specific channel and only using pan mod, I haven't noticed :oops:
bigger - http://i43.tinypic.com/2469aox.png
Last edited by snigelx on Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thanks for the heads up!
It's inverted here too :?
It's highly embarrassing that I haven't noticed it earlier to be honest :oops:

I have the new skin from the other thread installed. Maybe it has something to do with it?
It's still inverted when I switch to the original skin though.

Cheers
Dennis

Odd for sure. Oh well, it's not a biggy...

I'm on Diva 1.01 by the way. And I have the Divalicious skin.

hakey wrote:
JeeTee wrote:Hi all. I've just noticed that Diva's pan control in the Amplifier & Pan section is inverted (L is R).
hakey's using his downside up ;P :hihi:

snigelx wrote:
hakey wrote:
hakey's using his downside up ;P :hihi:
What can I say? On my system Pan at -100, ie with the knob fully to the left, pans the signal to the left (as viewed on Live's output meter) and vice versa.

I'm still on rev 480, maybe that's it?

Hahaha! Yes, it's backwards. :oops:

JeeTee wrote:Hi all. I've just noticed that Diva's pan control in the Amplifier & Pan section is inverted (L is R). Not sure whether this has been spotted yet (or indeed if it's simply user error on my part...) so this this is just a heads-up.
Yep, it's a bug. I reported it on here just over a month ago. Noticed it because I had to invert the automation values when assigning a hardware controller. :)

Urs wrote:
xh3rv wrote:
snigelx wrote: Security?! ROFLMAO...I can see it now, Diva Control feat. the latest in biometric access and your choice of hide-away taser or pepper spray canister :lol: :cry:
Well, the way people seem to be excited about it ... :hihi:
Hehe, nope.

The problem is, we're in hall 5.1 row D on Messe. Which year after year gets "cleared" overnite. Every year I hear about a company getting robbed of their exhibited items. For that reason we'll add a nice little alarm and stuff into it, maybe even GPS. They won't get far.

;) Urs
These synths have a nice burglar alarm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRkFZA4CoTY

Today I realised just how unbelievably evil Diva can sound. Mwuhahahahaha.
Arksun
Music Producer | Sound Designer
www.arksun-sound.com

nBeat wrote:
GruvSyco wrote:You should build it into a "real doll" and a keg and espresso maker. You could bill it as the most fun you could have with a synth.
I did a search on "real doll". :lol: :lol:
No substitute for a Real Hamster:

http://www.realhamster.com/

Return to “u-he”