Thanks a lot Urs!

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So here I am thinking I can just wait until December 30th to actually buy Zebra, and BAM! Beta times out.... :-o

Oh well, I probably would have forgotten to purchase your stripped horse before the deadline, and had to pay the full price. Maybe next time you'll extend the beta until right before any early buyers discount price runs out, and reap the rewards of the lazy people like me who procrastinate about everything. :lol:

I was going to enter your preset contest too, but of course I missed that deadline as well. :roll:

Searching the web for a midi joystick, Zebra would be a blast with one! :D
Well I'm off to buy your beast. Thanks for the hard work! Between Zebra, Absynth, and my Memorymoog, I don't think I'll need any other synths really. :love:

Hahaha...

yeah... you know... hehehe... I got a lot of mails asking for "uhm... when exactly..." - and so, with the beta expiring after Nov 30, I thought for all those who havn't read the accompanying texts, it would be a good compromise to have the offer extended :D

Cheers,

;) Urs

I read December 30th?? Damn!

Glad you extended the deadline. Not that I don't want to support your work, it's just that I'm recently unemployed. :shock:

Yeah... sorry, I havn't written it clear enough on the website. - I directly translated stuff from my German thinking into English, hehe, and sometimes the common meaning changes in a subtle manner. - It's hard for me to express stuff precisely without writing too long essays :D

In future, I'll try to have a native English speaker read through stuff before I make it official :)

Hope you're well + have a new job soon!

;) Urs

Thanks for extending the deadline on the bargain price! I just ordered. I had to get myself an Audio Unit host. I was thinking, time to get Logic, finally, but I ended up getting totally engrossed in Numerology instead. Thanks to your early adopter price, I could afford them both right away. What a combo! :D

Yeah, Numerology and Zebra make a nice couple :D

The author of Numerology btw. was involved early in Zebra's development, he sent mp3s that demonstrated the filter sound of his modular systems, so I could tweak stuff with professional advice :D

Well, and of course Zebra was one of the instruments used to get Numer's AU engine developed...

Cheers,

;) Urs

Return to “u-he”