Projektor patch set for Zebra is released.

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just to let folks know, my 3rd Zebra patch collection - 'Projektor', has been released. It is available here - http://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/ ... tchset-zip or if you prefer here - http://www.producerloops.com/Download-P ... ra-25.html

There is a freebee pack of 30 patches available at both locations. The only difference is that it's about $1 cheaper in the Perimeter webshop, and there are 2 mp3 demos on the PL site listing.

I hope that everyone will at least grab the freebee set, and check out the mp3 demos. Big thanks to 3ee, and metal (KvR aliases) for their great work as usual on those. :)

Also, there are no weird demo restrictions on the freebees, and no email sign up required. You can use them the same as if you'd bought a license for the whole set. I have forwarded them to Urs as well, so they can be posted on his official U-he patch website.

As an added bonus for reading this post, if you check the Producer Loops Projektor product page, it mentions a Perimeter product that has not been released yet. First person to name that product in a post here, can then pm me their email address and receive a free copy of Projektor for their detective work. :hihi: One winner only please, as it's only a mystery once eh. :)

Demos sound great.
Last edited by fragmentated on Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Is it the Darc Skreen hits and fx collection?

fragmentated wrote:Demos sound great.
Thanks, if 3ee and metal see this thread - that's all about you guys. :)

And congrats to our prize winner - moocher, for solving the riddle first. 8)

Gee thanks! I have both Zebrasonix and Rates of Motion which are both excellent so Im sure these will be great too. I also think its great that that you do Zebrify patches, its a very versatile effect and new angles are always good to see. Many thanks for this, I'm off to make some noise! :D

moocher wrote:Gee thanks! I have both Zebrasonix and Rates of Motion which are both excellent so Im sure these will be great too. I also think its great that that you do Zebrify patches, its a very versatile effect and new angles are always good to see. Many thanks for this, I'm off to make some noise! :D
You're welcome, and thanks for the appreciation/enthusiasm. :)

Like any effect, or more specifically multi-effect, it's difficult to really make patches that are at all universally useful. So for the Zebrify stuff, I always just include some I made to use for various purposes, and assume that maybe 1 in 10 of them might be useful to someone else somehow. Probably the best ones, are basically 'proof of theory' type things. Just little concepts that came about from thinking of them, then just making them before even hitting <play> and running anything through them ha-ha. :hihi:

Other than that, for Projektor, I'm fairly 'proud' of the pads/drones, since they are not at all my usual thing. So if nothing else, they have a good chance at being a hair different, since I probably didn't go the traditional route in making them.

I'm still totally enamored of the Zebra arp, so be sure to check out the arp variations for the patches. I tried to make a variety of not only note patterns, but also of rhythms.

And lastly, while I did (in some cases) boost the effects mix on some patches, it's usually only on one layer, so *part* of the sound sticks out at times, or to thicken it up some in a way. My use of layering has gotten a hair more sophisticated since Zebrasonix, in that I feel I can get better/bigger sounds using fewer modules now, which saves cpu for you to use in other ways.

Sorry about the novel here, I just never feel like a 2-3 sentence description on a product page tells you much about what you're getting, or the approach behind it. And ultimately maybe no one cares, so in that case, just go grab the freebee pack and don't worry about what I think of/about it, let your ears be your guide. :)

Great! Looking forward to the end of the release cycle so I can finally catch up with everything!

Urs wrote:Great! Looking forward to the end of the release cycle so I can finally catch up with everything!
Years later and not only is Zebra one of those most talked about synths, but people are still making patches for it. Of course it's also one of the most updated synths out there too - I still haven't been asked to pay an upgrade fee, years later. I think I'm starting to see a connection ha-ha. :hihi:

I hope you get a chance to check out some of the patches I put together at some point, and hopefully they do your creation proud. :)

Looks like it finally made the KvR news today, but Ben didn't slap in our slick new Perimeter Sound graphic, so here it is in all it's 100 X 100 pixel glory ha-ha. :hihi:

So I'd like to do another give away to celebrate it actually showing up in the elusive (or it that exclusive ha-ha) KvR news. First person to post the answer here then pm me with their email addy, wins a full/free copy of Projektor. :)

The new contest question is = Name another not-yet-released Perimeter loop sample collection title. And yes, this one is trickier, but the information you need to determine the answer is available via this link - http://www.producerloops.com/Perimeter-Sound-Arts/

Hint = there are 2 acceptable answers. And yes, this is kind of a -trick question- in a way. That said, I assure you that anyone could figure it out, and I'm pretty sure someone will, KvR people are pretty clever it seems. 8)

World Tek sample loop collection? lol fun game :D I should be sound designing instead of hunting clues to win patches. lol

ok, i think that has already been released... back to work :roll: :lol:

Dance Glitch vol. 4 ;-)

Rate Of Motion was used and abused in the making of all 3 Volumes of Dance Glitch, and I'm still using them in my latest projects.
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

snigelx - You seem to have figured out that 'World Tek' was already released. Thanks for guessing/playing though. :)

Timfonie - That's actually *close*, in a way. But it's not either of the 2 that will win you the prize. :)

Tension Theory 2 and/or Field of Visions 2? or Kunundrum 3? lol...You seem to enjoy doing follow-up collections. :D

Pro Sessions 39

snigelx wrote:Tension Theory 2 and/or Field of Visions 2? or Kunundrum 3? lol...You seem to enjoy doing follow-up collections. :D
We have a winner. :) And xh3rv was basically correct also, just got it a hair late since snigelx posted the answer first.

Specifically the 2 answers were Tension Theory and Field Of Visions, since if you notice, they both say *1* on the graphic, when there is no *2*, yet. Sequels for both should be out by the end of 2011 or early 2012.

So pm me with your email address snigelx, and I'll shoot you your copy of Projektor. :)

Added : Actually, I'm gonna make an exception and offer a copy to xh3rv too, pm me with your email. :)

Return to “u-he”