Zebralette Patch Contest #2

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sent my patches too :D

And thanks to the organizers of the contest of course :)

cheers

Wow! There seem to be a lot of participants this time :)

Cheers
Dennis

bmrzycki wrote:Got a few more last night, will post the list after work today. I'm happy to see the turnout on this one. :) (Sorry Sendy!!)
lol, no worries ;) It's always interesting to see what people come up with, especially in such a unique synth. But I'd rather have Uhbickxses :cry:
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

I'm in!

uhbikses ... that's what I want too

Sendy wrote:
bmrzycki wrote:Got a few more last night, will post the list after work today. I'm happy to see the turnout on this one. :) (Sorry Sendy!!)
lol, no worries ;) It's always interesting to see what people come up with, especially in such a unique synth. But I'd rather have Uhbickxses :cry:

I've received presets from the following people:

3ee
Acronym
Alfa210
Bazrah
Bronto Scorpio
CandeFan
Gino Cortesi
IrionDaRonin
Kalee
Lioshik
Resonator63
Sendy
SonicBreeze
Valery_Kondakoff
benaben
bz0
coincidental
flumba
petedako
ramdac

We're now about 15 hours away from the submission deadline. There's still time to get in on this contest! :)

bmrzycki wrote:I've received presets from the following people:

3ee
Acronym
Alfa210
Bazrah
Bronto Scorpio
CandeFan
Gino Cortesi
IrionDaRonin
Kalee
Lioshik
Resonator63
Sendy
SonicBreeze
Valery_Kondakoff
benaben
bz0
coincidental
flumba
petedako
ramdac

We're now about 15 hours away from the submission deadline. There's still time to get in on this contest! :)
Just sent bmrzycki a dropbox invite with mine :D At this point, I need to hire about 20 Ninjas to secure a victory :hihi:

Wow :-o
I can't wait to hear all the presets :)

Cheers
Dennis

:clap:

abstractcats wrote:Just sent bmrzycki a dropbox invite with mine :D At this point, I need to hire about 20 Ninjas to secure a victory :hihi:
Next time, please just attach a .zip or .h2p email. I didn't have a dropbox account and I had to spend ~10 mins getting an account and figuring out how to download the files. :(

bmrzycki wrote:
abstractcats wrote:Just sent bmrzycki a dropbox invite with mine :D At this point, I need to hire about 20 Ninjas to secure a victory :hihi:
Next time, please just attach a .zip or .h2p email. I didn't have a dropbox account and I had to spend ~10 mins getting an account and figuring out how to download the files. :(
Sorry, I just realized, what I've done, box.net...not dropbox. :oops:

I'll just send via your' email as requested. Thanks for going to the trouble, man.

So, what's next?

Lioshik wrote:So, what's next?
We have to wait until the deadline and then Brian (bmrzycki) will start a thread where all the presets can be downloaded :)
In the past we voted in that thread too. But this time we'll have to send our votes via pm to bmrzycki.
More information about the voting will be available in that thread too.

Cheers
Dennis

I'm in, good luck everybody :)

Lioshik wrote:So, what's next?
I decide which of my three patches to submit (could really do with listening to what everyone else has done first...no? oh well).

Then, sometime after 14:00 GMT/UTC, bmrzycki will start a thread containing a link to all of the patches and instructions on how to vote (and everyone will need to read it *very carefully* - I think there's going to be a new system this time).

The results will be announced next Tuesday. :)

EDIT: two answers for the price of one! ;)

Return to “u-he”