ACE Patch Contest 3 - Voting

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hakey wrote:Though you might have some difficulty in contacting Noctilucent - the PM I sent is still sitting in my outbox.

I see that he(?)'s only made four forum posts, the last one a year ago...
PMed 3ee the email address Noctilucent used to submit the patches.

3ee wrote:Tell you what, if he doesn't show up in 3 days, we'll give the prize to the next in line
That'll be Bronto. ;)

Mailed him!

So, if he doesn't respond in any way within 3 days (counting from the date of this post :D ) the prize will be handed to the runner up. :)

PS
Not that I won't love winning another u-he product :hihi: .. but I'll be around :) so taking my chances with the upcoming patch contests. :)

I thought the rules were that authors had to vote?
I don't see Noctilucent votes anywhere
:?
Surely that means Bronto wins anyway?
Patch authors must vote - no vote no prize!
Last edited by Resonator63 on Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Congrats 3ee :)
Deserved 1st place again :)
I can't even tell you how much I'd love to get MFM2! Let's see if the 1st place guy will show up.

Cheers
Dennis

Resonator63 wrote:I thought the rules were that authors had to vote?
Yes, he didn't vote, (this wasn't a tie or anything so other rules can apply) so the prize went to the runner up (me) .. and Brian wrote a couple of post earlier
As far as I see it the prize is yours to do what you wish with it.
So... if he doesn't show up in 3 days, the prize will go to the runner up (Bronto)

Congrats to 3ee for another fantastic winning patch.
Congrats to whoever ends up getting the prize.
Well done everyone for some great patches

:clap:

And thanks to bmrzycki and hakey for running these fun patch contests :tu:

If you're interested in a little constructive criticism Resonator, your Dream Scanners patch would definitely have got some points from me had it not, pardon my French, CLIPPED LIKE A B*****D! ;) :hihi:

3ee wrote:
Yes, he didn't vote, (this wasn't a tie or anything so other rules can apply) so the prize went to the runner up (me) .. and Brian wrote a couple of post earlier
So... if he doesn't show up in 3 days, the prize will go to the runner up (Bronto)
:oops:
Thanks for the nice offer :)
Really awesome and generous :)

Cheers
Dennis

Congrats 3ee.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

3ee wrote:
Ok must have missed that,thanks for clarifying.Noctilucent is going to be kicking himself if he doesn't show up for his prize.

Actually, the runner up was hakey, but since his a generous bloke as well :D he passed it to Bronto! :)

Thanks everyone, I had much fun creating this patch. I'm not that familiar with ACE and I didn't had more time to mess around with it but anyway..
The patch turned out a bit less "modular madness", I know.. + the low bump more noticeable than I wanted it to be but still.. good clean fun :D

As far as I remember, Dennis knows his stuff very well in the modulation madness terrain (and not only) so I'm happy to see him as a "possible" :P winner! :)

hakey wrote:If you're interested in a little constructive criticism Resonator, your Dream Scanners patch would definitely have got some points from me had it not, pardon my French, CLIPPED LIKE A B*****D! ;) :hihi:
Damn if only I had called it CLIPS LIKE A B*****D! i might have been onto a winner :lol:

I'm always happy to receive constructive criticism.I've not really messed with ACE before.It's quite a steep learning curve.But i'll keep on learning.
I'll have a go at the Zebralette contest all the same,these patch contests are good fun.You learn,try out new things,end up with some great patches from some talented people at the end of it.And of course there is just the chance you might win a prize.
What's not to like.
Come on more people should be taking part,that way we get more great patches :D

Hahaha, I'm confused now. So who won?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Resonator63 wrote:Damn if only I had called it CLIPS LIKE A B*****D! i might have been onto a winner :lol:
Hmm maybe, but then it pays to read the rules:

"Try to ensure that your patch does not exhibit significant - ideally no - audio clipping."

;)

Return to “u-he”