Tyrell N6 - 1978 skin (Updated for V3.0)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

EvilDragon wrote:I slightly edited the skin, renaming some labels to take less space, fixing the MARTIX typo, etc.

How'd you like it like this?

Nice. Got a link?

This and the 80's skin are the only u-he skins I've seen that are as good as or better than the original.

(minor criticism: because the sections aren't all equally spaced, those thin vertical dividers don't really work for me.)

Spitfire31 wrote:I think that Tyrell sounded a little bit better with MARTIX, so I'm keeping that skin.
Hahaha! :D
Last edited by EvilDragon on Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thecontrolcentre wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:I slightly edited the skin, renaming some labels to take less space, fixing the MARTIX typo, etc.

How'd you like it like this?

Nice. Got a link?

No prob: http://www.mediafire.com/?s7j5hzd49tctz6n

EvilDragon wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:Nice. Got a link?
No prob: http://www.mediafire.com/?s7j5hzd49tctz6n
Thanks 8)

Branis wrote:Here is a vintage looking Tyrell N6 skin:

Click the image for full size preview.

Download here.
Beautiful skin, great job!
Arksun
Music Producer | Sound Designer
www.arksun-sound.com

I really love this gui - it might sound extremely superficial to say - but it really does make me want to use it more - always thought default gui did it a disservice. Actually - Ill refine my compliment - Its makes me want to mess about in the ui more, rather than assigning it to knobs and forgetting about it! Its great, well done... If only there was a wood type theme for diva..... :)

Great great skin! New default. Love it! :D

jumpercable wrote:I really love this gui - it might sound extremely superficial to say - but it really does make me want to use it more - always thought default gui did it a disservice. Actually - Ill refine my compliment - Its makes me want to mess about in the ui more, rather than assigning it to knobs and forgetting about it! Its great, well done... If only there was a wood type theme for diva..... :)
I feel the same way about the 80's theme. Ever since I grabbed that and made each panel a different greyish-pastel colour to suit my own tastes, I've been finding any excuse to use the synth :D
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Beautiful work, thanks for sharing!
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

I usually don't really care about GUI's, but for whatever reason I grabbed this one, and it seems a hair easier on my eyes. So thanks for making/sharing it. :)

nice work :)
..what goes around comes around..

Perimeter Sound wrote:I usually don't really care about GUI's, but for whatever reason I grabbed this one, and it seems a hair easier on my eyes. So thanks for making/sharing it. :)
Ditto! :D

Quick question, does Tyrell have any features that Diva doesn't? Basically, I would like to know if there is any reason to download Tyrell if I already have Diva?
You are currently reading my signature.

djanthonyw wrote:Quick question, does Tyrell have any features that Diva doesn't? Basically, I would like to know if there is any reason to download Tyrell if I already have Diva?
Tyrell has a few features Diva doesn't have and it sounds rather different.
Variable soft sync, the ring modulator can have different sources (the filter for example), quite a few different modulation options (both OSCs can be modulated independently for example), you can blend between the LP and HP filter, the ENVs can be triggered by the LFOs (love that feature), the pulse width of OSC2 can be modulated at aurio rates (by OSC1).....:)

Cheers
Dennis

Return to “u-he”