Tyrell N6 - 1978 skin (Updated for V3.0)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Looks very sweet. I will re-evaluate the synth, i guess.
no sig

djanthonyw wrote:Quick question, does Tyrell have any features that Diva doesn't? Basically, I would like to know if there is any reason to download Tyrell if I already have Diva?
what Bronto said plus: dynamic ring mod, extra env modes (gate, single, loop, lfo), the mod matrix, much easier on cpu, Mr Wobble's Tyrell patches...

hakey wrote:
djanthonyw wrote:Quick question, does Tyrell have any features that Diva doesn't? Basically, I would like to know if there is any reason to download Tyrell if I already have Diva?
what Bronto said plus: dynamic ring mod, extra env modes (gate, single, loop, lfo), the mod matrix, much easier on cpu, Mr Wobble's Tyrell patches...
Mr Wobble has done an excellent job with that free set. Many useful sounds - recommended!

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

A person with a color blindness problem asked me to make a skin without red text.
Here it is in case someone else finds it useful:

Click the image for full size preview.

Download here.

Thanks Branis...I like it better w/o the red. Either way it looks great!!

Thank you indeed for this elegant skin job! Looks are important, no doubt about that. And the white text somehow affects the highs, I think - give them more 'air'. Or something.

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

This is my fav skin for tyrell. would love to use it with V2.

Now we have gui which is same league what synth itself is. Now maybe its one my top five synths. others are Blue,Albino,ES2 and Reaktor.and looks i also download without red becouse easier read but no so nice... and if anyone knopws how can change text colour for green i want know...
Last edited by JPQ on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I prefer the version without red, too. Well done, keep 'em coming, especially for v2!

The new(ish) skin, without the red looks great. Thanks. Looking forward to the V2 update :tu:

thecontrolcentre wrote: Looking forward to the V2 update :tu:
A V2 with the 1978 skin will make my day...+1!

Woody Aki wrote:
+2 :wheee:

erickUO wrote:
Woody Aki wrote:
+2 :wheee:
where are new Tyrell version Chorus controls i dont see them? at least in red gui but now i test newer white gui. and i talk text colour here.

JPQ wrote:where are new Tyrell version Chorus controls i dont see them? at least in red gui but now i test newer white gui. and i talk text colour here.
Check the first post of this thread. I just updated the skin for v2.0.

Beautiful, thanks!

Return to “u-he”