Diva mini-Patchbank Contest

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

or Gollum...

hakey wrote:
3ee wrote:I will give a copy of my Winter patch bank for Zebra to the winner also!
Rather than winner takes all, how about offering it as the second prize?
Sounds fair! :)

hakey wrote:
solidtrax wrote:We have created around 20 presets and we are finetuning them now..
We?

Don't take this the wrong way, but that sounds a bit "me and my dead mum who's clothes I sometimes wear". :shock: :hihi:
Yeah, you think so? It's the first time someone is saying that... what would you suggest? Talk in the I form, even though we are a producer duo?

It sounds a bit strange.. saying that I have already made 20 presets, while it's infact me and the other part of Solidtrax.. So yeah.. think what you want, whatever makes you happy.. but we are we!

Cheers! :D

^ I hope you realise that that was meant as a joke - note the 'don't take this the wrong way'. ;)

I kind of assumed that 'we' probably meant you were talking for two.

That said this is the first time I've come across a duo using a single user name (yeah, I've lived a sheltered life), and so the double take upon reading 'we' is understandable, imho. :)

Nice to meet you we.
Me myself and I have also done many things together.
Collaborations are the in thing.

hakey wrote:^ I hope you realise that that was meant as a joke - note the 'don't take this the wrong way'. ;)

I kind of assumed that 'we' probably meant you were talking for two.

That said this is the first time I've come across a duo using a single user name (yeah, I've lived a sheltered life), and so the double take upon reading 'we' is understandable, imho. :)
No worries, I was not taking it the wrong way.. but the thing is on a forum, it's difficult to know how somebody is saying it.. so that's why just to be sure, I also included a happy emoticon.. better to be save than sorry! 8)

But yeah, I understand it completely that people might be confused!

Maybe we should not have taken "solidtrax" as our name, but "John&Dave" instead! :wink:

I wouldn't worry about it, I have referred to myself as "we" many times, and I'm not psychotic!

Really! :lol:
ALL YOUR DATA ARE BELONG TO US - Google

https://soundcloud.com/dan-ling
http://danling.com

solidtrax wrote: Don't take this the wrong way, but that sounds a bit "me and my dead mum who's clothes I sometimes wear". :shock: :hihi:
Nice Psycho reference :P

A bit over 3 days to go! :)
Now go and play...remember to hit save from time to time.. :D

Only four banks submitted so far. :(

How many people are planning on submitting just before the deadline?

hakey wrote:Only four banks submitted so far. :(

I'll send mine a few hours before the deadline :)

Cheers
Dennis

^ :tu:

Bronto Scorpio wrote:
hakey wrote:Only four banks submitted so far. :(

I'll send mine a few hours before the deadline :)

Cheers
Dennis
Mere minutes before deadline for my part:)

I am working on it and will submit as usual before few hours of deadline. I was under impression that the deadline was 15 Apr. I think I read that somewhere but it's okay I am on track.

By the way, when I midilearn the scale knob the detune also moves by itself. Is that normal? Just FYI, I am using EMU X25 Controller through USB. I am at work now will provide more details later.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

I try to be in on time. :)

Return to “u-he”