Diva mini-Patchbank Contest

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

3ee wrote:let me know if you need any help! :)
Well, if you can think of a way to encourage people to participate.

I have a feeling that this may be a low turnout. :(

Sweet! Im finally home from a hectic month:D Now to lock myself in the cave and make some diva goodness:)

I haven't had time to work on patches, as I predicted these 2 months have been crazy at work. I'll try to spend some time before the deadline.

hakey wrote:
3ee wrote:let me know if you need any help! :)
Well, if you can think of a way to encourage people to participate.

I have a feeling that this may be a low turnout. :(
Well was talking about my situation and I thought ....anyway, hopefully will be good, we just have to remind people a bit often :D

I can throw in a copy of the Winter patch bank if that will help! :)

Just sent a Patchbank.I probably won't win,but at least I can say I got the ball rolling :hihi:

Haven't used box.net or anything like that before so hope i've done it right.
If not i'm sure Hakey will soon tell me :)

I guess I'll have to start with my bank asap :hihi:

Mass Effect 3 took way to much time (I can recommend the soundtrack by the way! Best soundtrack for a game/movie I've heard since years).

Sorry for the OT!

Cheers
Dennis
Last edited by Bronto Scorpio on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Two patchbanks received so far, one each from:

Resonator63
thisismachine

:)

I'll have one in soon, but not until after the weekend, I have a performance on Sunday I have to finish preparing for. I haven't forgotten!

I'm working on it. Next week I might be ready. I need two more patches and some fine tuning for the existing ones.

I will give a copy of my Winter patch bank for Zebra to the winner also!
For those who didn't check it out yet, here's an audio demo showing off some of the included instruments.
http://soundcloud.com/3eesounddesign/winter-demo

If the winner already has the Winter patch bank, than will give a copy of the next Zebra or Diva patch bank once released! :)

Meanwhile, I am having so much fun with DIVA right about now... to be honest I thought that she was kinda limited against Zebra and barely touched her, but discovering cool tricks that opens for greater diversity!

hakey wrote:Two patchbanks received so far, one each from:

Resonator63
thisismachine

:)
We have created around 20 presets and we are finetuning them now.. once that is ready, we will decide which are good enough to be put in a bank (or two)..

So yeah, a few hours for the deadline, we will upload them!! 8)

3ee wrote:I will give a copy of my Winter patch bank for Zebra to the winner also!
Very generous!

Rather than winner takes all, how about offering it as the second prize?

Would Tyrell v2 be worth another contest? How2Chorus?

I'll submit for sure on this one.

xh3rv wrote:Would Tyrell v2 be worth another contest?
:tu:

solidtrax wrote:We have created around 20 presets and we are finetuning them now..
We?

Don't take this the wrong way, but that sounds a bit "me and my dead mum who's clothes I sometimes wear". :shock: :hihi:

Return to “u-he”