Soundbank for DIVA -Transitions- New audio demo by Irion Da Ronin

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Looking forward to this, the demos sound great.

Another demo up friends. See the first post. Apologies for sloppy playing. Very tired!

By the way, this isn't a teaser/hype stunt. Originally I uploaded the audio demo because I was very nearly done, but reading the feedback and comments has helped me a lot with further direction for the bank.

Thanks to everyone who's commented, its making Transitions more and more exciting for me as I think you'll all like it (a lot hopefully) :)
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

And you've added an avatar! :hihi:

(just tryin ta keep ya up top!)
CLIMATE MUSIC: http://www.tinyurl.com/vastman
SPlt/W10-64/4930K/32G; ARK1/Falcon/Banshee/Gravity/ Capricco&Min/OE1&2/REV/Sig Omni2/Tril/RMX/Alpha/Bravo/Juggs/BFD/ ALL Heavocity&OT/Lota synths&8DIO/Spitf/SL/KH/EW/IK/NI; NOVAX guitars

I just put my speakers back on after Messe, so I finally got a chance to listen. I loved Beautiful Winter in the OSC and I'm very happy (to say the least) that these patches will be made available - it's going to be a great complement to the factory library (which may sound a bit too vintage for some). Can't wait to give them a whirl :)

Cheers,

;) Urs

gorgeous sounds!

Thank you everyone for your kind comments! The set is now available: http://www.aiynzahev-sounds.com

Please check out the audio demo again from my website if you are interested as the quality is much higher.

The introductory price is $20 until the end of April. After that I may keep it at $20 or raise it to $25 but I've not decided yet.

There are 140 presets and I believe there is enough variation to interests composers of many kinds.

Thank you all for your support and suggestions. (Please let me know if you hear any crackling in the audio demo as I may be having problems with my audio driver)

Regards

Sami
Last edited by Aiynzahev on Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Very nice stuff Sami. :) If you have a preference for your commercial soundset image please send me a 128x128 .jpg or .png for the soundset and I'll post it online.

bmrzycki wrote:Very nice stuff Sami. :) If you have a preference for your commercial soundset image please send me a 128x128 .jpg or .png for the soundset and I'll post it online.
Thank you :)

Can I let you know in the coming week or so?

I think I am going to take a short break from making anything :hihi:
Aiynzahev-sounds

Aiyn wrote:
bmrzycki wrote:Very nice stuff Sami. :) If you have a preference for your commercial soundset image please send me a 128x128 .jpg or .png for the soundset and I'll post it online.
Sure thing. I'll put up a re-sized version of your banner as a placeholder. :)

bmrzycki wrote:
Aiyn wrote:
Aiynzahev-sounds

Aiyn wrote:
bmrzycki wrote:
Aiyn wrote:
Your set is now live on the patchlib, good luck! :)

Thank you so much, is there a link?

EDIT; Found it thanks :)
Aiynzahev-sounds

purchased...

i suggest you put a thread up in instruments announcing it also...

Thank you! You should have it now.

Good idea. I will also submit it as a news item soon and send out to my mailing list. But for now I must go to bed!

PS delivery should be within 24 hours everyone, I will try to send some out before work tomorrow but after that I will be away till the evening (Eastern Time Zone, American) to pick up family from the airport.

I say this to say I will be a little busy but don't worry I will check the orders as often as possible.
Also let me know if you have any trouble buffering the sound files on my website as they are 256 and 320kbs mp3 and as much as 8mb which may be too large for some to play properly.

Kindest regards to all
Aiynzahev-sounds

Got it! Some lovely sounds in the set... Thanks!

Return to “u-he”