Padsheaven1, 2 & 3 Soundsets for Zebra released

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Padsheaven Soundset for Zebra Padsheaven2 Soundset for Zebra Padsheaven3 Soundset for Zebra Zebra

core wrote:To me, the Padsheaven 2 set is a proper must have, just like the first set.
The pads are just fantastic, and so are the additional sounds. Joseph, you're truly a gifted sound designer. Find my short review at http://rekkerd.org/review-arte-nuovo-pa ... set-zebra/
:tu:
I couldn't wish for any better Review of my soundset Ronnie.

Thanks so much! :)

Cheers,
Joseph

As long as we're piling on praise...I've always rolled my own and have never purchased a patch library, not ever. Not until padsheaven 1 & 2, anyway - my first and only store-bought synth patches. Usable right out of the box, they also provide great insights for somebody like myself who's fairly new to Zebra programming.

LOL, a year since the last post on this thread, but...i've been using bank2 for a while, and it's a fave. so i FINALLY got around to adding bank1 today...and it's great. altho not as versatile as bank2, it is what it is: exceptionally well-designed pads. they sound lovely, and i'm glad i got this.

for zebra 2 users, def worth having (especially bank 2)...

fisherKing wrote:for zebra 2 users, def worth having (especially bank 2)...
The beauty of Padsheaven 1 is in the little details. Spend the time on the modulation and XYs. They make a huge difference in evolving the sound of a pad preset over time. The thing I like most about Padsheaven 1 vs 2 is the intense focus on pads and how to make them interesting. Sometimes freedom with creativity comes from the limitations placed upon yourself from the outset.

Every time I sit down with hollo's presets I am rewarded with a new and unexpected experience. I count myself blessed to have him as a preset designer for Z2. Both sets are excellent and worth every penny.

Thanks for saving Padsheaven Brian - hehe.

- but if someone gets Pasheaven2 first and the original just after,
i can understand if some of the + controllers and ARPs are missing for him.

Anyway thanks all of you for the kind words! It's means a lot to me. :)

X-mas special sale: up to 30%!

Ending: 05 Jan. 2014.

Padsheavenbundle for Zebra 30% off,

Single titles: 25% off

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays! :)

http://www.sound.artenuovo.com/

Nice one, good time to get these lovely sounds! :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Nice one trance_lucent, :) -sorry for the abrupt cut,
Padsheaven goes to Valhalla?
Can we hear somewhere the whole track?

hollo wrote:Nice one trance_lucent, :) -sorry for the abrupt cut,
Padsheaven goes to Valhalla?
Can we hear somewhere the whole track?
Yes, new VVV beta in smooth plate mode.
Sorry, there is no full track, this is just sketch, hence the abrupt cut in the end.

I want to say that Ambient Belling family of patches really cool! Especially I like "Dry" version although "Wavestation" version was used here.

Edit: just understood the joke about Padsheaven and Valhalla. :D

Hi, guys)
I want to tell the following:
I very much liked demos)
I already bought presets, but yet didn't buy Zebra)))
Jozsef not simply the professional, it also the person who fanatically loves in what is engaged) For it everyone preset is a child over which he spent much time. For example, he prepared the first pack the whole year, and it speaks about much (we see result and we hear) Sympathetic, friendly, decent - here that I learned from correspondence with it) Sorry, but for me it too is important)

I ask to forgive me my English, it for me not the native language, but I hope that you correctly understood my thoughts)

Karen A.

Just purchased

Impressive stuff!

I think that now Hollo should program new sounds.

I would like to hear some Korg Z1 sounds. I have had this keyboard but never found on software the sounds of Z1

regards

Long time no see you here, i was busy to get some shiny new toys for you.

Padsheaven is a Trilogy now!
Welcome to Padsheaven 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ven_zgn4Eds
It's become a huge pad bank. Alive sounds of Belly, Ambiental, Soft, Warm, Sweepy,
Plucked (even the plucked are mostly pads) and an ispiring rhytmhic folder.
Some nasty distorted, feedback guitars in the Lead group.
150 presets. Countless new colors because many of them have even 4 different individuality inside due to the controllers and XY pads.

As usual a free bank to download at the website:
http://www.sound.artenuovo.com/padsheaven3.html

Cheers, :)
Joseph

Wow, just checked out the video demo. :clap:
Besides some beautiful video clips, most patches seem really, really great!
Good luck with the release! :tu:

Amazing sound design. Purchased. I really need to study some of these patches :)
Bitwig Certified Trainer

Return to “u-he”