08/21/12 NEW Rev 903: Diva 1.1.1, Zebra 2.5.4

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Coolio, excited for the new bits but mostly I'm hanging for the bugfixes - still getting annoyed on a daily basis by this one: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5025817

mustgroove wrote:Coolio, excited for the new bits but mostly I'm hanging for the bugfixes - still getting annoyed on a daily basis by this one: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5025817
True dat... we should be able to supply a quick compile to fix this... in about a fortnight... :oops:

Hi Urs,

Will the new version of Ace fix the wires label bug (cables returns to slick and solid every time you open a new instance, even if you set it to slim and see through...)

Cheers
Vinz

vinz89 wrote:Hi Urs,

Will the new version of Ace fix the wires label bug (cables returns to slick and solid every time you open a new instance, even if you set it to slim and see through...)

Cheers
Vinz
Fingers crossed, it's annoying ;)
"Micro Kid speaks digi-talk.."

Urs wrote:
mustgroove wrote:Coolio, excited for the new bits but mostly I'm hanging for the bugfixes - still getting annoyed on a daily basis by this one: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5025817
True dat... we should be able to supply a quick compile to fix this... in about a fortnight... :oops:
Soooooo... :) Any idea when this might be forthcoming?

Still working in those updates... will ask Clemens today if we can set up any ACE beta.

Thing is though, we changed some stuff on the file handling side and have been in debug hell since. Not sure if anything we put out right now is mature enough for productions :oops:

mustgroove wrote:
Urs wrote:
Fixed here. We're going to beta test this shortly, and we'll post a public beta asap (next week?)

Urs wrote:
mustgroove wrote:
Urs wrote:
Fixed here. We're going to beta test this shortly, and we'll post a public beta asap (next week?)
AWESOME! Thanks heaps, hanging for the beta!

Does this update include the 64-bit version for Mac?
I found this a while ago:

"All our stuff is 64 bit nowadays, the only exception being VST Mac. There we'll shortly go public beta with VST3 support, 32 bit + 64 bit."

I use ZebraHZ now in 64-bit but I would love an update so my screen won't get dark all the time I use Zebra :)

No, sorry, no 64-bit Mac yet.

We have a few niggles with VST3 left, but I'm confident that those will be gone shortly. We're actually preparing to roll out public beta versions shortly.

Thanks for the quick reply. Looking forward to the update 8)

Zebra 2.5 bug:

...the VCF formant type still has a problem when running at higher sample rates like 96k.
The volume is significantly boosted.

3ee wrote:Zebra 2.5 bug:

...the VCF formant type still has a problem when running at higher sample rates like 96k.
The volume is significantly boosted.
This bug, I'm afraid, is hard to fix. It must have been in there for 9 years, so fixing it may cause more problems than it solves. Hence I'm not quite sure what to do...

The filter will be completely rewritten for Zebra3 though...

Urs wrote:This bug, I'm afraid, is hard to fix. It must have been in there for 9 years, so fixing it may cause more problems than it solves. Hence I'm not quite sure what to do...

Eh, then don't worry about it in 2.5.
I was mainly pointing out so you'll know when preparing it for Z3.

BTW, hope you don't mind me asking... :D
Will it give us the ability to shift the formant up and down the spectrum?
I'm asking this because, formant filters usually require to be kb tracked to "thin" out when playing up the kb for example.

3ee wrote:
Urs wrote:This bug, I'm afraid, is hard to fix. It must have been in there for 9 years, so fixing it may cause more problems than it solves. Hence I'm not quite sure what to do...

Eh, then don't worry about it in 2.5.
I was mainly pointing out so you'll know when preparing it for Z3.

BTW, hope you don't mind me asking... :D
Will it give us the ability to shift the formant up and down the spectrum?
I'm asking this because, formant filters usually require to be kb tracked to "thin" out when playing up the kb for example.
Yeah, I think so :-)

Return to “u-he”