Zebra3 Info

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zebra

serhiy06 wrote:Excuse my English, but you could be more polite, there is nothing to be irritated.. Thank you.
I think what I quoted from your posts would make most people jump to the same conclusions as I did. Anyway, I'm sorry for being impolite - I'm a bit grumpy at the moment. Won't happen again :)

Howard wrote:I think what I quoted from your posts would make most people jump to the same conclusions as I did. Anyway, I'm sorry for being impolite - I'm a bit grumpy at the moment. Won't happen again :)
It's okay, I did a mistake, calling a carrier as modulator, that caused a confusion :-) Thank you for the answer. Peace :-)

Hi Urs, just want to say I have to agree with serhiy06... it would be great if the main oscillators in Zebra 3 had FM capabilties. In fact I'd be happy if the FMO's were removed and there were 6 or 8 main oscillators instead, all with FM inputs and everything else that makes Zebra's oscillators so great.

Anyway I'm sure whatever you have planned it will be very special. Really looking forward to it. Thanks :)

Hehe, we'll keep 4 Oscs and 4 FMOs. But both types get a bit closer to each other. Yet I can't go the step to merge each...

That's fine by me. I'm confident I'll be more than happy :D

Satch1 wrote: if the FMO's were removed
No, please leave them. These modules are interesting.

serhiy06 wrote:
Satch1 wrote: if the FMO's were removed
No, please leave them. These modules are interesting.
Yes they are, I love using them, but they wouldn't be needed anymore if the main oscillators had the same FM options. That's why I said this.

would love to see Z3 get a 0Delay version of the XMF

tehlord wrote:Why are you typing when you should be coding?! :x

Cannot.....wait! :hihi:
+1

If i make presets on Zebra 2 - they will work on Zebra 3 and sound the same?

Eclipse.Sound wrote:If i make presets on Zebra 2 - they will work on Zebra 3 and sound the same?
No, but we'll be supporting Zebra2 and ZebraHZ for many years to come.

And what about factory bank? - is it going to be made by one person - or just like in Native Instruments - group of different sound designers?

Its a good policy, to keep factory bank diversed.

Eclipse.Sound wrote:And what about factory bank? - is it going to be made by one person - or just like in Native Instruments - group of different sound designers?

Its a good policy, to keep factory bank diversed.
Our recent releases were all from multiple sound designers with HS having the hat on.

Z3 feature suggestion... delay parameter for the global LFO's

pdxindy wrote:Z3 feature suggestion... delay parameter for the global LFO's
instead, replace the 2 gLFOs with regular LFOs and give all mono/poly and restart phase options or something..

Return to “u-he”