Zebra3 Info

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zebra

EvilDragon wrote:The only one spreading out misinformation around is you, chilly.
that's what the mute button is for right?

Doesn't prevent from seeing him in quotes, unfortunately.

Hehe, good point.

Now carry on everybody, nothing to see ;)

Sometimes i wish for 16 macros ( 8 y-x pads ) in zebra.

Roland v-synth style Wave Sample Module...

Eclipse.Sound wrote:Sometimes i wish for 16 macros ( 8 y-x pads ) in zebra.
A loopable envelope modulating the XY pads. Something like the vektorsynthesis in a Prophet VS or a Wavestation.
EAT - SLEEP - SYNTH
http://soundcloud.com/pocvecem

so next year there will be 3 zebras?

:shrug:

yep, i did!

pocvecem wrote:A loopable envelope modulating the XY pads.
Recordable XY pads - ie that record and play back cursor movements.

There's a couple of older Reaktor factory ensembles have them, iirc.

I am a new Zebra user and can't get over how great it sounds and how easy it is to use. Fantastic software.

It would be great if you could copy a lane from from one preset and paste it into another. This would make it convenient to mix and match the "best of" components from different programs.

Thanks again!

ontrackp wrote:I am a new Zebra user and can't get over how great it sounds and how easy it is to use. Fantastic software.

It would be great if you could copy a lane from from one preset and paste it into another. This would make it convenient to mix and match the "best of" components from different programs.

Thanks again!
That would be an excellent feature... but I think it is a problem because you could copy a lane and that lane might use modules already in use in the preset you are pasting into... it might use mod matrix slots already in use...

hakey wrote:
pocvecem wrote:A loopable envelope modulating the XY pads.
Recordable XY pads - ie that record and play back cursor movements.

There's a couple of older Reaktor factory ensembles have them, iirc.

I'd like to have 4 snapshot buttons so I can save favorite X/Y positions for later recall...

Urs wrote:Gosh... temperamental days ;-)

So, yes, when the fisrt post was made I expected 6 months until first modules went to testing, about which we would blog.

Unfortunately we spent the last 4 months fixing issues with everything else. I expected this to be just 1 month. So actual Z3 development is pushed back 3 months. In addition, we have already rented a pretty big booth at Musikmesse because we thought we could announce Zebra3. That's not possible anymore, so we have to use something else to show during Messe. Hence we're postponing Zebra3 a bit more to concentrate on some unfinished business (Diva arpeggiator, maybe a Bazille beta, maybe a saturation plugin)

Also, there has been a lot of great input on Zebra3 which has expanded a few plans. Thus I don't think we'll have anything ready before 2014 :oops:
Well, good things take time. Great things even more.

So I guess maybe SATIN will be announced at the Messe for a release this summer.

Would be great :D !

ontrackp wrote:I am a new Zebra user and can't get over how great it sounds and how easy it is to use. Fantastic software.

Thanks again!
We're planning drag'n'drop module copying, even across instances - drag an osc from the Grid of one Zebra to another and pop! there it is. Not sure how to also copy modulations, but we'll work something out once we get there...

In the same way, drag VCF1 onto VCF2 to copy settings. That kind of mojo.

We're planning drag'n'drop module copying, even across instances...

YES!! :)

GO U-HE TEAM!!! :D
Retired, Bored and ready to WRECK the JOINT... gonna drop some OLD-STEP, ya'll!!

Urs wrote:Actually, we've started to work on Zebra3

[*]Upgrade from Zebra2 + The Dark Zebra: Free[/list]
That is good news - and very nice of you!

Return to “u-he”