Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zebra

Elektronisch wrote: Zebra original all the way, definently best and easiest UI(
Me too, HZ as well imo. Love them.
Ha ha suck it!

Elektronisch wrote:I just want new skin for zebra 2 :D when it will arrive?

Please dont mention Massive Modular skin, i have it but i dont use, its way too complicated for fast tasks. Zebra original all the way, definatly best and easiest UI, just those low resolution textures look so bad when synth is scaled by 30 percent :(
Our designer is working on a few UI updates in parallel, some of which require new UI features. Those new features have to be added by developers. But as all developers are currently focussed on new product developments, these UI updates often get stalled for a while...

That said, we're going to tease an official Repro-1 screenshot next week. So at least that UI is done 99.9%, freeing up resources for a bigger and better Z2 UI 8)

I hope one of those UI features is enabling the grid module in Zebra to host more than, what, 28 modules? So that each Diva filter in ZHZ can get its own individual pane instead of them being merged... :)

Eager to see the finalized RePro-1 GUI, too... I just bought ZHZ last night so I'm on u-he hype train, haha. (Also secured myself a free Z3 :D)

What do you mean? We're in the Matrix now. :shrug:
It's easier than ever to slip out now compared with a decade or two ago...
"and the Word was Sound..."
https://www.youtube.com/user/InLightTone

EvilDragon wrote:I just bought ZHZ last night so I'm on u-he hype train, haha. (Also secured myself a free Z3 :D)
Then you are on a fantastically inspiring ride. HZ is pretty much my go to, with Zebra2 a close second. Programming Zebra is something I studied long and hard, and the rewards are plentiful and ongoing.

Wavemapper, XILS4, Nave, and Diva still make the rounds when I'm stuck. And I'm gaining more appreciation for Serum...as long as I can deal with the fact that it's mostly for mid rangey stuff, though it's quite good at that.
Ha ha suck it!

Nothing beats modulating sync frequency of an OSC while modulating freq of. a Diva Filter in Z2HZ. Edgar Winter Frankenstein wah wah steroids.
Really sick using Dual Diva Filters.

This synth really benefits from overclocked CPU too.
My i7 5775C is good at 3.8ghz, but i7s without the Crystal Well cache love 4.4ghz.

Diva Filter gives such precise Low end on Zebra its easily mistaken for discrete audio.

8)

I think my new i7-6700K at 4.4 GHz will love it :P

EvilDragon wrote:I think my new i7-6700K at 4.4 GHz will love it :P
I've got an Inspiron 17, 7000 with 16 gb RAM and this freaking thing can handle nine instances of EAST WEST fer cryn' out loud lol!
Ha ha suck it!

dayjob wrote:
david.beholder wrote:
quantum7 wrote:Zebra 4 - I'm trying to be proactive in planning all my future music wants & needs, so would anyone know if Zebra 4 will arrive in time for my 60th birthday in 2029? My wife wants me to start a list so she can plan ahead for my gifts. :party:
Year 2024 Robots has conquered the world but still no Zebra 3.

and 95% of Zebra 2 users still haven't used it to potential.
There's a lot of excellent presets you know...

Zebra 3 is coming !

Urs wrote:

Please dont mention Massive Modular skin, i have it but i dont use, its way too complicated for fast tasks. Zebra original all the way, definatly best and easiest UI, just those low resolution textures look so bad when synth is scaled by 30 percent :(
Our designer is working on a few UI updates in parallel, some of which require new UI features. Those new features have to be added by developers. But as all developers are currently focussed on new product developments, these UI updates often get stalled for a while...

That said, we're going to tease an official Repro-1 screenshot next week. So at least that UI is done 99.9%, freeing up resources for a bigger and better Z2 UI 8)
Do we have hope it will come before december ? :)

Elektronisch wrote:
Urs wrote:

The new skin for Z2? - Yes, there's hope!

Urs wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:
Urs wrote:

The new skin for Z2? - Yes, there's hope!
Im so excited! :D you said new skin requires new features, im curious about them if they are significant :)

Urs's been 4 years! We wait for the Zebra 3, or it will be gone?
Live and learn forever!

The wait continues.

Return to “u-he”