Zebra3 Info

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zebra

zemoonie wrote:I apologize if it has been asked before, any plan to have multiple outputs? It would come handy when using Zebra as a drum synth
It's one of the big things that we're trying to figure out. Unfortunately we have a few stupid problems with VST3 currently, so I can't say for sure.

--
Last edited by TSynth on Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

You'll be able to remove the panels yourself if you edit the background image :D

IMHO, I think rack ears would be better than wood panels for Zeebs.

Zebra 3 in 6 months? Snowball's chance in hell, I say. I feel there's still lots of work that needs to be done on it, plus beta testers didn't even hear anything about it yet.

Wood panel .png files hamper creativity. Got it.

It's even more amazing now that Bach was able to crank out a cantata a week.
Makin' Music Great Again 8)

--
Last edited by TSynth on Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

As long as they use tonewoods
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

TSynth wrote:My apologies friends, I edited my post for the sake of clarity. It was way too long and clearly elitist. Should be good now.
No worries. It's a forum, not the New York Times. :tu:

Strong rhetoric!

Urs wrote:While I'm jetlagging my head off, I thought I'd continue an old tradition and post a little teaser:

"as seen in the video"
I have decided to use Zebra as my go to synth as it combines both a great sound, many possibilities and a moderate CPU load.

It took me some time to warm up to Zebra because of the dated looking GUI. Congratulations on the new look, making Zebra prettier will be appreciated at least by this synthesist,

Best,

K

^ I actually wouldn't mind a hint of stripes. Just for old times sake :)

That GUI mockup looks nice. Clear and pleasant to the eye, good job. Only thing which could be improved is the look of the knobs, because they look a bit simple (and could use a bit more contrast).

I really like Zebra 2, except the reverb. Will there be an updated Reverb in Zebra 2.8?
i7 9700K @ 4.6 GHz - Asus Prime Z390-A - Corsair DDR4 3000 MHz - Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500 GB - RME HDSPe AIO + XLR balanced breakout - 2x Iiyama PL2492H - Novation Impulse 61 - Evolution UC-16 - Clavia Nord Lead 2 - Yamaha S80

chk071 wrote:That GUI mockup looks nice. Clear and pleasant to the eye, good job. Only thing which could be improved is the look of the knobs, because they look a bit simple (and could use a bit more contrast).
Hey, I'm just glad we won't have that bright green value meter anymore. Ugh. The migraines.

Kees49 wrote:I really like Zebra 2, except the reverb. Will there be an updated Reverb in Zebra 2.8?
I sure hope so!

Kees49 wrote:I really like Zebra 2, except the reverb. Will there be an updated Reverb in Zebra 2.8?
Hmmm, i f*cking love the reverb...such an own sound. Love it

Return to “u-he”