Zebra3 Info

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zebra

rsda1980 wrote:my second wish would be to to write something in the envelopes and in the osc...

actually there is standing Envelope1 (main envelope),there is standing envelope 2 (pitchenenvelope), envelope3 (filterenvelope1) envelope4 (filterenvelope2) and so on...
i would love to write in these fields... like, i would delete Envelope1 and write Ampenvelope,
i would delete Envelope2 and would love to type "Kick sub", Envelope3 "Kick body", envelope4 "kick tail" and so on...

i really get confused at a certain time when i have alot of things going on...
Thats a very good idea, imo. :tu:

i think the challenge for urs would be to dedicate the nvelopes in the osc sections(not only there) with the exactly same name that i typed in!

i mean if i would implent my self-named envelope to lets say the ... (three doted available place) how the hell would you programm that, that in the list would stand "mynamedenvelope" insteed of "env2"

i know that i want something that is probably out of a imagination to program!

but the secret is, that every single programmer that can programm is acting off of my imagination... its seems like there are no borders that a programmer couldnt crossover...

it seems like that programmer are doing godlike things... why not my wanted things than!!!
I will pray for a better world and for urs to make it happen!

I think what you request is not bad, but I don't think that changing the names of menu entries for choosing mod sources is not feasible - it could create problems, in fact.

What makes more sense is to use text labels like tape notes in Presswerk, for example, next to each modulator. We saw them doing that already, so it seems legitimately possible to add that to Zebra. :)

At this point these tape notes don't save per preset, but I see no reason why they couldn't. Urs? :)

i dont know about your way to definite sense...
but nothing in the world has more sense to me than a own writendown label that you can assign where ever you want it to be... just like putting my scissors in its related tressor (a place that ive choose the scissors to be and not any label that would define where i should put my scissors in) ...

or how should i understand, what makes more sense?
i never used presswerk but this is the next compressor i will get after 1 i am chasing since month...

and after i bought me presswerk your sentense probably making more sense to me.

EvilDragon wrote:I think what you request is not bad, but I don't think that changing the names of menu entries for choosing mod sources is not feasible - it could create problems, in fact.

What makes more sense is to use text labels like tape notes in Presswerk, for example, next to each modulator. We saw them doing that already, so it seems legitimately possible to add that to Zebra. :)

At this point these tape notes don't save per preset, but I see no reason why they couldn't. Urs? :)
Mario, valja li ovaj kompresor sta? Isplati li se to kupovat? :)

EvilDragon wrote:At this point these tape notes don't save per preset, but I see no reason why they couldn't. Urs? :)
I don't think it would be a good idea to save label text with each preset. The idea of the "custom labels" is to quickly identify multiple instances (bass drum, vocals, whatever) within your song, and any pre-existing labelling could too easily hamper that clear-cut function (imho).

I just realized we're off topic :-). Back to Zebra3...
Last edited by Howard on Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Multiple labels would be pretty messy, unless it was better integrated than tape stuck on top.

Howard wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:At this point these tape notes don't save per preset, but I see no reason why they couldn't. Urs? :)
I don't think it would be a good idea to save label text with each preset. The idea of the "custom labels" is to quickly identify multiple instances (bass drum, vocals, whatever) within your song, and any pre-existing labelling could too easily hamper that clear-cut function (imho).
It would be a good idea to the extent the user requests (to be able to add alias names for envelopes, describing what they're doing right on the interface, instead of needing to go to patch info panel).
HcDoom wrote:Mario, valja li ovaj kompresor sta? Isplati li se to kupovat? :)
It's pretty f*cking awesome, very flexible. Try the demo :)

how is the new preset browser coming along? 2.8 update in sight?

andresnol wrote:how is the new preset browser coming along? 2.8 update in sight?
Our QA ia extremely picky these days... seems that for every issue fixed, two new issues pop up.

But yeah, it's slowly getting there. I just checked, only 44 of 190 issues are still open (sounds a lot but the majority may just be little things).

seems like u are ignoring the posts before... i guess u have your reasons to do so!

sincerly

rsda1980 wrote:seems like u are ignoring the posts before... i guess u have your reasons to do so!

sincerly
I simply have no opinion on the label issue, hence I can't comment much on it. The UI guys have been discussing it though, but I don't know if there's anything I could convey about it.

Urs wrote:
rsda1980 wrote:seems like u are ignoring the posts before... i guess u have your reasons to do so!

sincerly
I simply have no opinion on the label issue, hence I can't comment much on it. The UI guys have been discussing it though, but I don't know if there's anything I could convey about it.

thats answer enough for me! i just wanted to let you know my thoughts...

i will see with the first anouncings of Zebra3 what has changed and whats different to my expatations...

No matter what Urs and the whole Uhe especially the zebra team... i say chapò to a synth that i prefer in a multiplechoice world where thousends auf synths exist!

thank you for braining the world
Last edited by rsda1980 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Yeah, Chapo!

I don't know about the world, but I am certainly brained.

:wink:
바보

Chapo? as in "shorty? Or as in maize porridge? Or as in hat :?: :shrug:

Return to “u-he”