Zebra3 Info

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zebra

is the pricing/upgrade table for zebra3 stated in the first post still valid?

cheers,
tl.

For now, yes. There are currently no plans to change that offer, but never say never. :)
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

I sure hope urs business model is working well for u-he. Especially with the increased staff size.
I was thinking this morning, apart from some sound banks, a few of which I purchased just to show support, I haven't spend a dime on u-he.
For this zero cost I have gotten Repro-5, a new preset format that will be included, a I am sure at no extra cost to existing vstis and next year with the emphasis on Zebra3, which I am suppose to be getting as a Dark Zebra licensee, and most likely next week an updated Zebra 2.8.So much work and R&D I get to enjoy for zero cost to me currently.
Meanwhile I have spent money on companies that I dont' use their products nearly as much.
All very appreciated, but a bit apprehensive.
rsp
sound sculptist

Spirit2017 wrote:Comes Zebra 2.8 (HZ) beta next week ?
We're in good spirits

*burp*

Urs wrote:
Spirit2017 wrote:Comes Zebra 2.8 (HZ) beta next week ?
We're in good spirits

*burp*
Yeah, time for a beer... Then probably right back to work. :clap: :clap: :clap: Cheers!

As happy as I am that Repro has finally been released, I do personally hope it's full-steam ahead for Zebra3 and u-he can at last focus entirely on this synth C:.

zvenx wrote:I sure hope urs business model is working well for u-he. Especially with the increased staff size.
I was thinking this morning, apart from some sound banks, a few of which I purchased just to show support, I haven't spend a dime on u-he.
For this zero cost I have gotten Repro-5, a new preset format that will be included, a I am sure at no extra cost to existing vstis and next year with the emphasis on Zebra3, which I am suppose to be getting as a Dark Zebra licensee, and most likely next week an updated Zebra 2.8.So much work and R&D I get to enjoy for zero cost to me currently.
Meanwhile I have spent money on companies that I dont' use their products nearly as much.
All very appreciated, but a bit apprehensive.
rsp
Yes... it is quite an absurd amount of new stuff, improvements, etc... and so little cost.

They need more ways for people to give them money! :lol:

pdxindy wrote:They need more ways for people to give them money! :lol:
It's not like we're earning piddles. We've expanded the office by renting next door as well. Made a large hole in the wall, currently fixing things up, then moving a few guys over.

I'll have a big room with photo/video/light gear set up to shoot, a modular synth and maybe even a Lego corner. Our new website will be much richer in visual content, so we kinda need quicker ways to shoot pics and vids. But we might also start doing a bit of that social media sauce that people do. I've got the idea for a social media experiment which has the sole purpose of increasing our followers on the various platforms at no cost at all, and without lying about it. Very curious.
Shiek927 wrote:As happy as I am that Repro has finally been released, I do personally hope it's full-steam ahead for Zebra3 and u-he can at last focus entirely on this synth C:.
I hope so too. But first we need to fix up Zebra 2.8 and then we also have to update every existing product with fixed VST3 support and the new preset browser. Most of that can happen in parallel to Z3 development, but not all of it.

Little offtop: what first 1-2 products will receive a new preset browser and maybe a new GUI?
🇺🇦

almazmusic wrote:Little offtop: what first 1-2 products will receive a new preset browser and maybe a new GUI?
Once Zebra 2.8 is out of beta, we'll update ZebraHZ of course.

Diva is top of the list to follow, as we already have a beta. And also, it's our most best selling product. As it's got NKS, all presets are already tagged. So that's cool.

Hive is next after that afaik because we've already tagged most of its presets. It gets the tagged version of the browser as well. We might throw NKS support in, but we still hope for a few feature wishes for NKS to come true.

urs, thanks for yr great work.
as an owner of second-hand licenses for zebra2 and bazille I wanted to show my deep respect and bought dark zebra at u-he.com
again thank you for these great creative tools you guys give us.

cheers,
tl.

Urs wrote: I hope so too. But first we need to fix up Zebra 2.8 and then we also have to update every existing product with fixed VST3 support and the new preset browser. Most of that can happen in parallel to Z3 development, but not all of it.
plus the +/- 48 pitch bend (also CC74 for Z3 :D )

Great to hear that Diva is next. Will it have the stepped Arp that we discussed earlier? I think it really needs it.

Urs wrote:As it's got NKS, all presets are already tagged.
Ohhh, btw! I might missed it but will 2.8 have NKS support?
Last edited by almazmusic on Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
🇺🇦

Nope.

Return to “u-he”