Zebra3 Info

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zebra

all christmas plans are officially cancelled if theres a public 2.8 test to play with :D

EDIT: Christmas cancelled :party:
Last edited by daily patcher on Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

exactly ;)

equinoxide wrote:all christmas plans are officially cancelled if theres a public 2.8 test to play with :D
Actually the lack of 2.8 alpha/beta cancelled my Christmas plans :help: :lol:
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

lol
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

I love this place :hihi: I never identified as a synth geek until Zebra brought me here! U-he and U-he'rs rool!

Urs wrote:Ok. I surrender.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=496878
U-R-Stellar!

Now we can all work on filling that doughnut... :tu:

Was reading through a Gearslutz thread about Repro and these comments jumped out at me.

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/showpos ... tcount=163
https://www.gearslutz.com/board/showpos ... tcount=155

I had suggested before that U-He was at its heart a synth company, with Sascha doing some FX on the side, so it's not so surprising. But the thing is, I don't see why Zebra 3 can't do what people are asking for Uhbik to do.

It's pretty much guaranteed that Zebra 3 will do audio processing via Zebrify.

People now expect U-He synths to allow re-ordering of the fx chain. So getting closer to a feature of Uhbik-X.

People also increasingly expect to be able modulate all the fx parameters in U-He synths. Presumably another feature people wanted in Uhbik-X.

The other feature I can imagine people expected was the ability to parallel process signals.

Zebra 3 will have some new fx that will automatically cover some of the ground that Uhbik does. So it's just a question of whether the odder ones are included.

Since Zebra is a keystone U-He product, putting new effects modules into it would probably be more of a priority.

If surround capability was added, that covers the requirements of the movie and game sound people. And it would cement Zebra's reputation as a sound design powerhouse in the industry.

The only problematic thing I can think of is that people might have liked to include multiple instances of the same plugin within the fx chain.

Anyway, I'm off to try out the new fx modules in Zebra 2.8.

yea, zebra surround in bitwig surround with dolby atmos panner.. :D one is allowed to dream ok? :borg: 8) :D

I am considering to buy Zebra. Is there going to be a free upgrade to v3 or should I wait a few weeks / months before I get Zebra? I know that U-He synths always have very great value for money but still I would be a bit disappointed if I had to get another upgrade shortly after I purchased the synth. Thanks!

Search the forums; it's all there. $ to upgrade, no $ if you have Dark Zebra.

phelios2063 wrote:I am considering to buy Zebra. Is there going to be a free upgrade to v3 or should I wait a few weeks / months before I get Zebra? I know that U-He synths always have very great value for money but still I would be a bit disappointed if I had to get another upgrade shortly after I purchased the synth. Thanks!
Search the forums. Then ask again.

And if you are disappointed with anything U-He does. [mod edit: not cool] . They have an extraordinary attention to detail, and great track record of being among the most excellent devs out of all of them.

Choose for yourself.

dlarseninclusive wrote:U SUk. IMHO.
Nice and friendly people are always welcome so early in the morning. Thanks a lot.
dlarseninclusive wrote:Search the forums; it's all there.
I am sorry that I missed that information, I did not read all 199 pages and Urs announcement regarding the upgrade policy in the first post is five years old.

You are totally right, and I am out of line. I am sorry for that. It has been a hard week.

phelios, if you buy Zebra 2 only, Z3 should be a $29 upgrade or something. But if you buy Zebra 2 and The Dark Zebra additionally, you get Z3 for free.

Return to “u-he”