Zebra3 Info

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zebra

EvilDragon wrote:Got my dates mixed up :D
No, ACE came before Diva. The "singing" option was added to ACE later.

I am confused.
Diva wasn't released after ACE?

rsp
sound sculptist

Yes, you're confused ;-)

Howard wrote:Yes, you're confused ;-)
:)
Rsp
sound sculptist

Hi Urs

As I’ve said in another post, Zebra is pretty close to perfect for me, however there is one thing that would really improve it ; please can you make the trackpad/mouse/keyboard settings for all the stuff that is ‘edited’ the same. I like to audition the sound with my left hand on the midi keyboard whilst doing the tweaking/knob adjustments with my right hand. This is currently possible with MSEG’s, Geoblend, spectroblend and MMAPs the only one I can’t do that with is GeoMorph and spectromorph. I can insert points and move them around this way, but currently I must use 2 hands on the keyboard to adjust the bend on the curves. So I make a change then audition the sound <rinse, repeat>. To get round the laboriousness of this I usually make a midi note over a bar that just drones on as I tweak the setting, but this is not ideal.

So, that’s my request for Zebra 3 ; please can ALL envelopes be adjustable with one hand, and all use the same trackpad/mouse/keyboard settings.

I am curious as to whether you’re considering a granulator module for Zebra 3. I believe granular synthesis is usually very CPU hungry, and one of the things Zebra 2 is good for is the low CPU hit . Can you design a great sounding granulator module that is low on CPU? I don’t know.

Thankyou for this synth, I just wish I hadn’t wasted so much money on other ones before I landed on Zebra 2 :)

Who will finish earlier, airport BER or Zebra 3, both started almost immediately. :D

MickMack7 wrote:Who will finish earlier, airport BER or Zebra 3, both started almost immediately. :D
To be fair, BER had slightly more extensive funding.
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

Lookin good. :tu:
Did the u-He team do this? :hihi:
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

Who will finish earlier, airport BER or Zebra 3, both started almost immediately. :D
Man will land on Mars before man will land on BER or Zebra 3 is finished :D

Urs has been conspicuously quiet the last few weeks. That makes me think he's hard at work getting some Zebra3 modules into a completed state to try and have something to show off at Superbooth in April. Or is that just wishful thinking?

Urs is on vacation in Australia.

EvilDragon wrote:Urs is on vacation in Australia.
Ah, can't begrudge the man a long, well-earned vacation. :tu:

R0bins0n wrote:please can you make the trackpad/mouse/keyboard settings for all the stuff that is ‘edited’ the same.
When Urs first started thinking about a Zebra3, consistent curve editing was the very first thing I remember him mentioning.

Howard wrote:
R0bins0n wrote:please can you make the trackpad/mouse/keyboard settings for all the stuff that is ‘edited’ the same.
When Urs first started thinking about a Zebra3, consistent curve editing was the very first thing I remember him mentioning.
yeah, in 2012

scottie b wrote:2012
I remember it as if it were yesterday ;-)

Return to “u-he”