Zebra3 Info

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zebra

digitalboytn wrote:
HcDoom wrote:Cant wait for 2022...when Zebra will finally be finished and released. :)
My money is on it being released late in the first half of 2019...

You should never rush the chef,even though the people may be hungry :party:
and in the meanwhile, we have some good appetizers :)

HcDoom wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:44 pm Cant wait for 2022...when Zebra will finally be finished and released. :)
If they wait that long, they really ought to name it

Zebra X

like all the cool kids

How much of Zebra 3 will be totally new, fresh code, and how much of it will be recycled, is what I am wondering. :hihi:

As far as I know it's basically all new code i.e. nothing lifted from Zebra2.

Dear Urs, how much more do we need to wait? :( Is at least 90% finished or...?

Until it's ready.

I wonder what kind of CPU consumption Zebra 3 is going to take? I may actually be able to afford a new PC and Zebra 2/3 next year (shock horror), so would an i7 8700K for example, but sufficient? Or will it need something a bit more meaty? I'm assuming oscillators and filters will be more efficient than Repro-5, but complex effects might make it test current processors.
<List your stupid gear here>

EvilDragon wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:58 am Until it's ready.
:tu: :clap:

Brilliant...

I'm not sure why so many people here can't just get on with making music with the tools they already have at their disposal without speculating on upcoming releases,in the belief that what is around the corner will be the next best thing ?

Their own little piece of instant karma...

Speculation can often lead to disappointment...

So being satisfied and content with one's present situation is not such a bad thing...

"Be Here Now" by Baba Ram Dass...

It's a pretty good read :wink:
No auto tune...

digitalboytn wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:06 pmI'm not sure why so many people here can't just get on with making music with the tools they already have at their disposal without speculating on upcoming releases,in the belief that what is around the corner will be the next best thing ?

Their own little piece of instant karma...

Speculation can often lead to disappointment...

So being satisfied and content with one's present situation is not such a bad thing...

"Be Here Now" by Baba Ram Dass...

It's a pretty good read :wink:
Looking forward to something, the biggest sin of all

omiroad wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:13 pm
Looking forward to something, the biggest sin of all
That is not what I meant...

I am also looking foward to Zebra 3,but pointless speculation is a waste of valuable time :wink:
No auto tune...

Wow, I just noticed that this thread started 6 years ago.

quantum7 wrote:Wow, I just noticed that this thread started 6 years ago.
Proves how good Zebra2 is :hihi:

quantum7 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:41 pm Wow, I just noticed that this thread started 6 years ago.
Four more years and U-He will be eligible to release it as Zebra X. Think of all extra profit it will bring!
I wonder how many of those who read that first post are no longer with us...

Like, dead? Or no longer on KVR?

EvilDragon wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:58 am Until it's ready.
Proper arrogant reply, havent expected anything else from you either. Anyway, than if they dont want to say anything about when its gonna be finished or in what exact state this piece of software is, than they shouldnt bombastically announce it and 6-7 years later still have this thread going on. They should have kept it secret and release it when its ready without any prior announcements. Its most logical thing to ask is it finished or not...or in what state it is since they opened up this info thread about this synth.

Return to “u-he”