community project: one note drones and soundscapes through only one instance of Zebra

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I forgot about this as well. I got writing a track which just appeared out of nowhere and took over all my free time by basically writing it's-self whenever I show up :D

Will try and get in an entry but I think a deadline extension would be wise and might get more participants. If we could have a show of hands to see how many are thinking of contributing, that would be good.
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Yeah, I got "sidetracked" too... ;-)
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Of course:) I'll extend the deadline^^ lets say 15th of November!

I met Hans Zimmer yesterday. He told me he's gonna join in as well.

:tu:

Sendy wrote:I forgot about this as well. I got writing a track which just appeared out of nowhere and took over all my free time by basically writing it's-self whenever I show up :D
If we could have a show of hands to see how many are thinking of contributing, that would be good.
Sounds awesome with the music track Sendy:D I love those tracks that flow together like that:)
We should do a rollcall, ill take care of that on tuesday-wednesday once i get home:D

This is exciting. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. Don't think I can compete but might be fun to try some things. Just wondering...Anything in a single instance of Zebra2 fed by one MIDI note is fair game as long as everything in the DAW remains stationary except the automation envelopes of the X/Ys? No pan/volume/tempo changes etc?

J_S_N wrote: Just wondering...Anything in a single instance of Zebra2 fed by one MIDI note is fair game as long as everything in the DAW remains stationary except the automation envelopes of the X/Ys? No pan/volume/tempo changes etc?
Exactly. :)

I've read about this project only now...i'll try to submit something! ;)

So cool that many want to join:D I'll put up a rollcall in the first post where the people who has expressed interest is shown as Pending and the ones who has submitted is shown as confirmed. Being on the pending list of course does not mean you have to send something, and not being on the pending list does not mean you cannot submit anything :P

Btw, I was wondering what to do with the submissions, should we make a soundcloud or a bandpage site where you could download them all? should we have an anonymus poll where the top 10 gets to be in the compilation(given there be more than that)?

Also, does anyone want to make coverart or something? :D

How's this coming along?

I might have...something...Hope you don't mind a noob contribution :P Sendy said something about no stylistic restrictions. I dont think you argued against that? And what does it mean- "patches and music track?" What kind of file do you want? 11:59.59 PM GMT 11/15/12 is the deadline?

J_S_N wrote:How's this coming along?

I might have...something...Hope you don't mind a noob contribution :P Sendy said something about no stylistic restrictions. I dont think you argued against that? And what does it mean- "patches and music track?" What kind of file do you want? 11:59.59 PM GMT 11/15/12 is the deadline?
All contributions are welcome:D still a few days left so do send:)

What is meant with patches and music track is to include your zebra patch together with the track you make.

Looking forward to hear:)

I fear I won't make it. I still love the idea but somehow the initial energy got lost.
I hope others have a better energy maintenance ;-)

Sorry and cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Got the patch done, i have to put down in a track and do some xy automations if i find some time tomorrow, i hope to be in time for the deadline.

last day left guys:) send me some stuff! So far i got 4 contestants, but would love more:)

Just about to send it. Not familiar with the file transfer system. Hope it works out.

Return to “u-he”