I'm getting close to finishing the orchestral bank, finally!!

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Seriously thinking about buying this when it comes out. I'm good at making a synthesizer sound like... well... a synthesizer :lol: Imitative synthesis is something else and takes a lot of patience and discipline. Hats off to you!
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

I listened to all of your tracks. Great stuff! I especially liked the metal percussiony sounds. I hope those are included in the bank too.

Amazing stuff!

The arrangements aren't too shabby either - is that all Zebra, no outboard compression, reverb, etc.?

Esgalachoir wrote:I'm debating on weather I should include some of the half-finished presets in the final bank, because they are usable, and actually were used in some of my demo tracks. [...] they'll be in their own folder in the bank [...]
Yes, please!
Esgalachoir wrote:Also, a big part of the bank is some very experimental soundscape work. I'm including the soundscape patches because they seem to blend very well with the orchestra.
8)
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Thanks again everyone! :)
Sendy wrote:Seriously thinking about buying this when it comes out. I'm good at making a synthesizer sound like... well... a synthesizer :lol: Imitative synthesis is something else and takes a lot of patience and discipline. Hats off to you!
Thanks Sendy!
Yes, you are good at that. Your tracks always engage my attention. However, I don't know if what I have is patience and discipline, more like... obsession? I dunno, perhaps it's a fine line. :lol: :shrug:

Esgalachoir wrote:Thanks again everyone! :)
Sendy wrote:Seriously thinking about buying this when it comes out. I'm good at making a synthesizer sound like... well... a synthesizer :lol: Imitative synthesis is something else and takes a lot of patience and discipline. Hats off to you!
Thanks Sendy!
Yes, you are good at that. Your tracks always engage my attention. However, I don't know if what I have is patience and discipline, more like... obsession? I dunno, perhaps it's a fine line. :lol: :shrug:
"Happy accidents" notwithstanding, in MY experience and observation, there is a correlation between obsession, and accomplishment.

Many "a fine line" between a 'start' and a 'conclusion'.

I'll be buying this also... for the same reason.

[2c]
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

hakey wrote:Amazing stuff!

The arrangements aren't too shabby either - is that all Zebra, no outboard compression, reverb, etc.?
Thanks Hakey!

It is all Zebra, in that all sounds being generated are Zebra. I forgot :oops: that there are some reverbs(I found five) on some of the instruments - mostly the strings. I also had an iZotope Ozone 4 on the master channel, just using the maximizer(I think that's what that module is called.)

Anyhow, I've uploaded a dry version, without the reverbs(which were ValhallaRooms and one Ariesverb) and the Ozone module.
The only thing I've got on this version is a Parametric EQ, which is ever so slightly rolling of some lows and highs, just to spare your ears from getting fatigued.
Without the reverbs, it kind of sounds like you've got your ears right up against the violin section...not a very comfortable place to be... :hihi:
Dry version:

http://soundcloud.com/esgalachoir/the-c ... ry-version

Geese wrote:I listened to all of your tracks. Great stuff! I especially liked the metal percussiony sounds. I hope those are included in the bank too.
Thanks!
Yep, Metal percussiony sounds will be included. Now that I recall it, Metal percussiony sounds were actually what made me decide to get Zebra. :)

Shabdahbriah wrote: I'll be buying this also... for the same reason.
So, if I'm understanding you correctly, I'm not alone in this world...meaning, I buy neat things under the influence of patience and discipline as well. :hihi:

Esgalachoir wrote:
Shabdahbriah wrote: I'll be buying this also... for the same reason.
So, if I'm understanding you correctly, I'm not alone in this world...meaning, I buy neat things under the influence of patience and discipline as well. :hihi:
Yes, I am extremely patient and disciplined in my compulsiveness to procure neat things. :wink:

Amazing, sounds stunning :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

these patches sound amazing, and your compositions skills ie s equally impressive.

-dw

The most stunning Zebra soundset I ever heard!

trance_lucent wrote:The most stunning Zebra soundset I ever heard!
no doubt.

dw

Ahhhh, very revealing. Even better. Anticipation. :shock: :D 8)

Return to “u-he”