I'm getting close to finishing the orchestral bank, finally!!

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Esgalachoir wrote:Yep, Metal percussiony sounds will be included. Now that I recall it, Metal percussiony sounds were actually what made me decide to get Zebra. :)
Awesome! Looking forward to it.

"The Sneak" was my favorite track on your Soundcloud.

Thanks yet again, everyone. :)
Shabdahbriah wrote:
Esgalachoir wrote:
Shabdahbriah wrote: I'll be buying this also... for the same reason.
So, if I'm understanding you correctly, I'm not alone in this world...meaning, I buy neat things under the influence of patience and discipline as well. :hihi:
Yes, I am extremely patient and disciplined in my compulsiveness to procure neat things. :wink:
Hey, you gotta get things done... :shrug:
Fritze wrote:"The Sneak" was my favorite track on your Soundcloud.
I catch myself trying to use that bassline in almost every other piece I write... :bang: :uhuhuh: :hihi:

This sounds great! I'm interested!
Windows 7, Cubase 9.5 and some extra plug-ins | Takamine EN-10C and PRS Mira

Esgalachoir wrote:
Fritze wrote:"The Sneak" was my favorite track on your Soundcloud.
I catch myself trying to use that bassline in almost every other piece I write... :bang: :uhuhuh: :hihi:
Thanx for putting that into my mouth. But I really like this http://soundcloud.com/esgalachoir/the-c ... ry-version much more! Sometimes it runs though my head while at home! This is such a cool composition and the sounds are really great. Thanx a lot for this! :)

ErikH wrote:This sounds great! I'm interested!
Thanks! :)

Fritze wrote:This is such a cool composition and the sounds are really great. Thanx a lot for this! :)
Thank the caffeine. ;)

The Chronos dry...
Words fail!
Did you use anuthing else than Zebra?

And here I thought I'd never be interested in buying synth presets! Your patches sound phenomenal, and would be very interested in purchasing sounds like these.

Cheeeeers

ErikH wrote:The Chronos dry...
Words fail!
Did you use anuthing else than Zebra?
For the dry version? Nope. It really is all Zebra.

tetsuneko wrote:And here I thought I'd never be interested in buying synth presets! Your patches sound phenomenal, and would be very interested in purchasing sounds like these.

Cheeeeers
Thankyou! :)

Wow. People like you are very inspiring, because you show how far this synth can go.
Yx!

This makes me want to go read up on synthesis. You should teach classes.

ErikH wrote:Wow. People like you are very inspiring, because you show how far this synth can go.
Yx!
Glad to have inspired. :)
There's a lot of ground to cover in Zebra. I'm really REALLY looking forward to Zebra 3 :love:

Shui wrote:...You should teach classes.
Eh, I think my classes would be sketchy at best as of now... :shrug: I've always followed my ears.

Not to say anything bad about Esgalachoir's sounds for Zebra, but this is also alot about his exellent composing and use of the sounds.
The best sounds can easely sound bad if they are used the "wrong" way.
Iv'e heard musicians whith the exellent Yamaha Tyros make it sound like an old Casio !
It could be interesting to listen to some of the sounds played in isolation.

Really good job on the composing (and sounds) Esgalachoir 8)

By the way, if anybody like classical music played by old analog synths then have a listen to Isao Tomita.
Just two exsamples
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRAh_hpc ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEz9VpUo ... re=related
___The Jepptunes___
"Accept All the Good"

Sound design for SQ8L and Alchemy

Return to “u-he”