Pro Series: Vintage Keyboards

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

These sound pretty good. :tu:

The second one, the What'd I Say clip, is already Wurli-ish anyway, no?

hakey wrote:These sound pretty good. :tu:

The second one, the What'd I Say clip, is already Wurli-ish anyway, no?
Thanks! :)
No, both clips show the same, Rhodes inspired patch.

I finally got around to listening to your patches 3ee, nice work. I've never used the classic keyboards you're working to emulate. Even so several of the presets seem to capture the same vibe I get when hearing the originals on YT. :)

Cheers" thanks for checking it out! :)

Finished the Rhodes inspired patch today.
The examples aren't updated, so the instrument should sound better now.

:lol: how long did it took? Working ~a month on a patch seems just silly, but... ppl do silly things sometimes :D

So, when the other 2 EPs will be ready, thought about releasing them free with optional donation possibility. :)
and if I can afford, I'm planning to do the same for all "pro series" instruments to come... not promising anything tho.
Last edited by 3ee on Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wow man - your presets are fantastic. I just went over to your blog. Ill be grabbing them and am very impressed with what you can do with Zebra and these rhodes sounds...
Presets for u-he Diva -> http://swanaudio.co.uk/

analoguesamples909 wrote:wow man - your presets are fantastic. I just went over to your blog. Ill be grabbing them and am very impressed with what you can do with Zebra and these rhodes sounds...
Hey thanks, glad you like them! :)
More to come... but after releasing this EP pack, I think I'll be waiting for Zebra3, meanwhile I hope everybody has gotten Harmor! 8)

My Foolish Heart....What a great song :love:

The playing is also great...Thanks

Harmor gave me Vertigo - but Morphine is good :wink:

very very soon! ;) (possibly today!)

-one general Rhodes inspired patch
-one dark and colored Rhodes (colored but still "clean" , no amp)
-one Wurlie 200A inspired patch

Clavinet has to wait atm, will update collection as soon as it will be done.

no need to search for any audio demos within this thread, the end result is simply miles ahead!

Looking forward to these - Beautiful Chords demo was already a great and very useful sound.

Check 1st post! :hyper:

Congrats on the release! :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

core wrote:Congrats on the release! :tu:
Thanks! :)
hopefully I'll make some audio demos soon as well.

These are excellent patches - thanks a bunch!

egbert wrote:These are excellent patches - thanks a bunch!
Glad you like them, enjoy! :)

Wow! Nice work 3ee! That's the best I've heard on Zebra to date. Have you looked at the way Neosoulkeys setup sample layers? It's an interesting way to break down the model. I find the patches could use a little more dynamic range in overall volume, but that could be my controller's velocity scaling (Urs: could be useful to have this as a global parameter...); texturally it's nicely done. Thanks for sharing!

Return to “u-he”