Public Beta: Everything u-he

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Urs wrote:
zvenx wrote:on my PC, all except Diva, I make the next largest size GUI, and always do it for every new instance....would be nice to be able to save the GUI size as the default, so every new instance after then will open at that size.
This specific feature is planned for the improevemnt of the GUI framework needed for Zebra3, Berlin Modular and theuhbikwedonotspeakof

Actually I think we now have a gui resize trick that works everywhere except one host. So we are actually almost ready to go for an implementation of a default gui size that differs from our compile-time setting.
wonderful.
looking forward to it.

rsp

Just installed the updates and briefly tested. One thing I was wondering:
several Diva presets are VERY loud. For example Bass Engine is >14db.
And many others give similar readings. Can't remember if it was like this in earlier versions.

Thank you, URS (and your fellow U-he co-workers)

sl1914 wrote:Just installed the updates and briefly tested. One thing I was wondering:
several Diva presets are VERY loud. For example Bass Engine is >14db.
And many others give similar readings. Can't remember if it was like this in earlier versions.
I seem to not have this preset here. Could you please send it to me? Thanx a lot.

filterscape didnt show the fancy new popup when asking for serial numbers, the others i have (zebra, diva, filterscape, uhbik) all did. Also all of the installers defaulted to installing data in users/public/.... except for the uhbiks I believe. Previously I was using data folders in the vst plugins dir inside program files. All the new installers forced data to be in public except for that one

Fritze: Sorry, those loud ones were third party presets.

nilhartman wrote:Diva AU, Live 8.3.4, OSX 10.6.8

For the very same patch (a monophonic Moog bass/drone), in the very same test session : the CPU usage (as displayed by Live's CPU meter) for the previous build was 18% Draft / 28% Divine, it's now with new beta 25% in Draft and 50% in Divine ?!?

Besides, I've checked using Great instead of Divine, and the CPU meter remains at 50%.

Multi-threaded is on, I've tried switched on and off, no difference.

Any clue of what's happening ? I've doubled-check that before posting.
Thanks for the presets!

After a long dreadful hunt... I found the problem :-)

As soon as we have the new installers ready (prob. tomorrow) we'll make it available!

Really happy about the VST 64bit versions... glad it worked out Urs and many thanks! :)

Also, just wanted to let you know that the FilterscapeQ6 isn't showing up as a vst (in Live, Maschine, Kore, Reaper, 32/64), though VST3 and AU are showing up fine (as are Filterscape and FilterscapeVA).

Winstaller fail:

Even though I told it to put the .data folder in the custom location (in my case: C:\VST\u-he\Podolski.data), it went and created the actual Podolski.data folder in C:\VST (x86)\Podolski.data. The Podolski.data folder in my 64-bit VST folder was left empty!

I don't think this is supposed to happen at all!

W7 Home Premium, x64.

EDIT: Weird. Now it worked.

Actually, I think I was hasty when pressing Next, and didn't notice that even though I picked only the 64-bit VST2 plugin to be installed (which makes the x86 browse field grayed out), the default custom path to install the data still shows the 32-bit VST folder. Here's a GIF:

Awesome work, thanks folks!

EvidlDragon: The same happened in my Podolski install:
The Podolski.data folder in my 64-bit VST folder was left empty
And there were no presets.

I manually copied the missing folders from the 32 bit VST folder.
Last edited by sl1914 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thank you to all at u-he for your hard work!!
Merry Christmas to all of you!!!

U-he saves Christmachanukwanzika!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Dark Zebra now asks for a serial number even though Zebra is registered ? I dont think Dark Zebra had a serial number before. Did it? I downloaded Dark Zebra from u-he user support area.

eigens wrote:Dark Zebra now asks for a serial number even though Zebra is registered ? I dont think Dark Zebra had a serial number before. Did it? I downloaded Dark Zebra from u-he user support area.
Just input your Zebra serial

Return to “u-he”