Public Beta: Everything u-he

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi U-He Team,

thanks for this great synth Zebra2 is. Unfortunately I notice a display bug after switching to the "large" and "cinematic" display sizes.

When set to one of these sizes, moving the Zebra2 Window accross the edge of the screen and pulling it back leaves white lines on the window. There is no difference for lower edge, left or right, apart from horizontal lines appearing after pulling back from the lower edge and vertical lines for the left and rigth. It seems that the interpolation misses a few draws.

Changing from 2.5.4 to the latest Beta unfortnately did not fix this.

I'm running the 32bit VST2 via Ableton Live 8 on Windows7 x64 with an ATI HD7970 graphics card.

"large" would be the perfect size for me most of the time.

Is there a workaround or is this a real bug?

(If I may utter a feature wish: Resizability of the window in vertical direction to prevent the need of scrolling would be great)

Hey Wound,

The White Lines Bug is an old fella, related to a conceptual flaw in my resize code. I know how to fix it, but it involves a lot of work - which is needed to be done for a certain update, we hope in a few months.

It'll get fixed, but it wasn't on the list for this release :oops:

Urs

Installer issue fixed over here. Thanks!

Where does Zebra and Zebra Hz show the revision number?
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:Where does Zebra and Zebra Hz show the revision number?
On the Perform page in the bottom-right corner of the main area, above the "Matrix" or "VCA Comps" tab name respectively.

aboukirev wrote:
zvenx wrote:Where does Zebra and Zebra Hz show the revision number?
On the Perform page in the bottom-right corner of the main area, above the "Matrix" or "VCA Comps" tab name respectively.
thanks, eventually found them, and they don't show up in Zebra if you have unempty whatever it is called skin.
thanks
rsp

sl1914 wrote:Fritze: Sorry, those loud ones were third party presets.
Sorry, but then we can't help you with that. You could install the old version to verify that those presets are really not that loud in the old version. :)

ACE is now using 6 - 10% of my CPU instead of 50% according to Ableton Live 8
What is this sorcery?

Thanks for this update / upgrade have a nice Christmas U-he team.

Backup your presets before install.

i tried installing ACE and still same fail install message. i really worry that from now on i wont be able to install u-he's updates!
But then a strange fear gripped me
and I just couldn't ask....

Kaboom75 wrote:ACE is now using 6 - 10% of my CPU instead of 50% according to Ableton Live 8
What is this sorcery?
Must be the new multi-core support is enabled. Keep in mind, it still uses the cpu, it's just spread among cores to help avoid spikes.

taoyoyo wrote:Really happy about the VST 64bit versions... glad it worked out Urs and many thanks! :)

Also, just wanted to let you know that the FilterscapeQ6 isn't showing up as a vst (in Live, Maschine, Kore, Reaper, 32/64), though VST3 and AU are showing up fine (as are Filterscape and FilterscapeVA).
Just to confirm that the FilterscapeQ6.vst is now showing up fine (just checked in Live and Maschine) with the latest Revision!

Thanks again :)

Urs wrote:Hey Wound,

The White Lines Bug is an old fella, related to a conceptual flaw in my resize code. I know how to fix it, but it involves a lot of work - which is needed to be done for a certain update, we hope in a few months.

It'll get fixed, but it wasn't on the list for this release :oops:

Urs
Thanks for the rapid answer. Keep on the good work after your much deserved holidays.
Merry everything!
Wound

After updating to the latest beta-versions of Diva (1316 and now 1331)
it won't play in draft-mode anymore. It's just a weird low noise which seems to be hanging until I switch to fast-mode or better and change the preset.

I have win32 and not the most powerful laptop around, so I have to play in draft-mode and render in higher qualities.

Best regards

When I play the vst3 Plugin and I want to change the Waveform with a saved preset waveform it only changes the first time I choose one. Then I can doubleclick on another waveform but nothing changes.

I only tried it in Studio One 2.5, but there it is repeatable.

With the VST2, everything works fine!

Forgive me if this has been answered already or is obvious, but should registered users of the plugins (zebra2, diva, ACE, etc.) update to the new beta versions?

Return to “u-he”