Public Beta: Everything u-he

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

aMUSEd wrote:
eigens wrote:Dark Zebra now asks for a serial number even though Zebra is registered ? I dont think Dark Zebra had a serial number before. Did it? I downloaded Dark Zebra from u-he user support area.
Just input your Zebra serial
That worked ! :)

ZebraHZ now has it's own MSEG and OSC folders and does not look in respective Zebra2 folders. Can we get a cross-link the same way as with presets?

Actually, that may not work as Zebra2 preset in ZebraHZ would still expect the same path for the OSC and/or MSEG used and the link would add an extra folder.
I guess, we'll have to copy all oscillators and MSEGs for now.

Hi Urs,

I tried installing Bazille but I got an Install Failed message during installation, it reads:

<<The following install step failed: run postupgrade script for bazille -1. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance.>>

I got a similar message when trying to install Podolski. I am a loyal customer who owns Zebra, ACE, Filterscape, MFM2, etc but I had never encountered a problem installing your software.

Any ideas as to what is happening?
Mac OsX.5.8
2 GHz Intel Core Duo
But then a strange fear gripped me
and I just couldn't ask....

Hey Urs,
something of a Christmas wish. now that we have VST3 will ACE/Bazille/Diva maybe get an audio input?
those modulators and fine components are begging for it!

Garzita wrote:Hi Urs,

I tried installing Bazille but I got an Install Failed message during installation, it reads:

<<The following install step failed: run postupgrade script for bazille -1. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance.>>

I got a similar message when trying to install Podolski. I am a loyal customer who owns Zebra, ACE, Filterscape, MFM2, etc but I had never encountered a problem installing your software.

Any ideas as to what is happening?
Mac OsX.5.8
2 GHz Intel Core Duo
Just noting that today's versions of Bazille and Podolski install (and show up) fine for me on a similar setup:

Mac OS 10.6.8
2.6 gHz Intel Core Duo

Thanks to u-he for the generosity!

Had the same problems with Podolski upon installing.
I have Zebralite and other free U-HE VST?AUs work fine.

We'll look into the installer issues. The script that fails is really nothing special... wonder why...

We'll also upload a Diva for Mac that's much lighter on CPU (compiler setting)

cheppner wrote:
nilhartman wrote:Diva AU, Live 8.3.4, OSX 10.6.8

For the very same patch (a monophonic Moog bass/drone), in the very same test session : the CPU usage (as displayed by Live's CPU meter) for the previous build was 18% Draft / 28% Divine, it's now with new beta 25% in Draft and 50% in Divine ?!?

Besides, I've checked using Great instead of Divine, and the CPU meter remains at 50%.

Multi-threaded is on, I've tried switched on and off, no difference.

Any clue of what's happening ? I've doubled-check that before posting.
Thanks for the presets!

After a long dreadful hunt... I found the problem :-)

As soon as we have the new installers ready (prob. tomorrow) we'll make it available!
Fantastic, thank you Clemens !

EvilDragon wrote:Image
Hi,

I don't know if that was your problem exactly, but your gif showed something weird:

When you didn't select any 32bit plugins, the data path that was displayed, didn't match the one that was used...

That will also be fixed in the new set of installers we're trying to get out today :-)

Thanks for the detailed report!

Hey, Clemens - that was exactly what I was describing.

Thanks for fixing it! :)

cheppner wrote:
Sendy wrote:Sweet. Does VST3 support now mean we can use the per-note modulators?
Unfortunately not, this would require a lot more work in our framework...
Ok. Zebra 3 maybe? :D

Makes sense really, I mean: Zebra 3, VST3... er... MP3 *shrug*
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

New installers are up 8)

(hope everything is fixed, specifically Diva should be back to much better performance)

Great, will give it a try, does this apply also to Podolski's installer package?
Urs wrote:New installers are up 8)

(hope everything is fixed, specifically Diva should be back to much better performance)

nope. still a no go. tried installing Bazille and got the same failed install step warning. thanks for trying though!

It looks like the CPU issues are gone ! :wheee:
Thanks again Urs, Clemens, Fritz and U-He team !

Return to “u-he”