Public Beta: Everything u-he

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is Baziile ready for 10.5, i get crackles with my old version?

greententacle wrote:Is Baziile ready for 10.5, i get crackles with my old version?
You need the new version as the old one expired (check the Bazille thread)

pdxindy wrote:
greententacle wrote:Is Baziile ready for 10.5, i get crackles with my old version?
You need the new version as the old one expired (check the Bazille thread)
The Bazille thread simply links to the first page of this very thread... :wink: For anyone who doesn't want to look for the page 1 button somewhere on this page: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=368443
BTW, is there anywhere one can see the "expirydate" of Bazille in Bazille?

And: seems to be working fine to me. Interesting, fairly unique kind of beast. 8)

doesn't work in 10.5

greententacle wrote:doesn't work in 10.5
IntelMac or PowerPC?

Intel....
got crackels with the old version, and the new installer fail....

greententacle wrote:Intel....
Ah, yes... it's weird, but we're actually using Apple's own installer. Seems like they have broken it.

We are going to set up a downloads page once the current update is final. On that page we'll have extra downloads such as legacy versions, pre-Gatekeeper installers for 10.5, pre-installed versions for Windows etc.

Unfortunately our plugs won't work without an installer on Mac. They need sscripts to set file permissions and stuff.

aahh ok, hope i can work with it again soon, when can i buy it from you ? :)

greententacle wrote:aahh ok, hope i can work with it again soon, when can i buy it from you ? :)
We hope soon :-)

Urs wrote:Ah, yes... it's weird, but we're actually using Apple's own installer. Seems like they have broken it.
Strange ... I installed Bazille 1331 on OS X 10.8.2 with no problem. I didn't have the older one already installed on this machine; maybe that makes a difference?

Urs wrote:
greententacle wrote:aahh ok, hope i can work with it again soon, when can i buy it from you ? :)
We hope soon :-)
I just want to say that it is super nice and generous of you guys to take the time to make freeware(!!!) accessible to 10.5 users (like me and others). It would be reasonable for a business to think that it's just not a good use of time to do this, so it really speaks to the awesomeness of your company that you guys care this much about your stuff being accessible to people with dinosaur machines. :)

U guys rule.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Why'd you slice off my hand?

Rimwolf wrote:
Urs wrote:Ah, yes... it's weird, but we're actually using Apple's own installer. Seems like they have broken it.
Strange ... I installed Bazille 1331 on OS X 10.8.2 with no problem. I didn't have the older one already installed on this machine; maybe that makes a difference?
Yes, 10.8.2 works fine - just support for 10.5 is broken :)

No wonder, it's Apple. :P

greententacle wrote:Intel....
There is an apple patch so that the new installers work

EDIT - Sorry, patch is only for 10.6 I think...

the old version of bazille is working again without noise in 10.5...... Time is on my side ;)

Urs, u did really a great job with with this, it covers 90% of all synthesis i need and sounds so wonderful,deep,evil..

in risk someone mentioned before i have some ideas:

-iam sure you will add the fx section, which is not nessesary at all, sounds great without any fx...i'd rather like to see some extra modules

-step seq, i would love a swing knob

-perhaps iam too stupid, but it would be great if the envelopes could be (re)triggered by lets say the step seq

-audio in ( ohh yeah...)

-for those who aren't much in maths, button for stepseq 1/2, 1/4 andso on + triplets,dotted and so on

-1 or 2 more filters, running out of very fast, perhaps simple HP/LP with Q and envelope mod

-Glide for Seq edit: does a lag generator the same?

sorry, don't kill me

:D

Return to “u-he”