Public Beta: Everything u-he

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thermal wrote:Will Diva users get an email when this new update patch is out of beta and an official version is released? Any idea when to expect a release version? Cheers.
You'll get an email if you opted into our newsletter upon purchase. You can also opt in anytime by setting up an account on our support website, and manage your newsletter (on or off, that is)

Unfortunately we can't send update notifications without such an opt in, and only about a third of customers does so...

We expect a new public beta next week, and we are confident that we can release in March.

Cheers,

Urs

hey Urs, have you succeeded in solving that bug for next beta ?
Cheers !
nilhartman wrote:Live 8.3.4 / 10.6.8 / Diva 1331 AU :
Diva randomly stops playing MIDI Sequences, I have to switch her on/off to make her play as expected again :(
It never happened with any of the previous versions.

nilhartman wrote:hey Urs, have you succeeded in solving that bug for next beta ?
Cheers !
nilhartman wrote:Live 8.3.4 / 10.6.8 / Diva 1331 AU :
Diva randomly stops playing MIDI Sequences, I have to switch her on/off to make her play as expected again :(
It never happened with any of the previous versions.
As far as I know, we have not been able to reproduce it, despite test sequences. So it's either fixed or it just doesn't happen here - in case of which we'll use the next round of betas to investigate further.

Ok ! Then I cross fingers that it'll disappear with next beta as mysteriously as it started with 1331. Can't wait !
Thanks Urs !

nilhartman wrote:Ok ! Then I cross fingers that it'll disappear with next beta as mysteriously as it started with 1331. Can't wait !
Thanks Urs !
I just sent you an email about this with details of what I found out. :)

Replied ;)

Here's what I suspect: I think it's a notehanger. When the patch is in legato mode and VCA systain is 0, then you can't hear anything because no new notes are triggered.

To test if this is the case, switch to retrigger mode and see if new notes are being played.

I'll be concentrating on note hangers from next week. The warm climate in Victoria may help me find the issues ;-)

Thanks Urs ! ;)
I've just did some more tests (and sent bugging sessions and comments to Fritz), switching from Legato & Lowest to Mono & Last seems to solve it out.

nilhartman wrote:Thanks Urs ! ;)
I've just did some more tests (and sent bugging sessions and comments to Fritz), switching from Legato & Lowest to Mono & Last seems to solve it out.
Cool... then indeed it's a note hanger. Will fix asap 8)

Great, thank you so much !

Hi all i am having problems with diva in vst3 64bit cubase 7.
it seems like the multi threading is not workin in my machine if its on it overloads on some presets but if i turn it off the preset ok,diva is 1331 build.
and im on a mac pro 6 core 3.3ghz per core.
and my soundcard is a steinberg mr816 set at 256 samples.
is anyone else having this problem,
also cannot use the automap version diva .it will not load

i have tried everything.

regards

terrym
Music producer and engineer for 25 years product tester for Arturia
aka Logicaldream

telogic, Diva 1331 was compiled with wrong compiler settings. It'll be much better in the next beta...

Urs wrote:telogic, Diva 1331 was compiled with wrong compiler settings. It'll be much better in the next beta...
Thanks for the quick reply, is there a time frame for the next release urs.

regards

terry
Music producer and engineer for 25 years product tester for Arturia
aka Logicaldream

telogic wrote:
Urs wrote:telogic, Diva 1331 was compiled with wrong compiler settings. It'll be much better in the next beta...
Thanks for the quick reply, is there a time frame for the next release urs.

regards

terry
Next week we hope (it was almost ready to roll out this week, but a few little issues need to be looked at)

Is it just me? The scope was very smooth and nice on previous version, but the beta has a "low frame rate."

Clicking "Microtuning" box shows heading "Not applicable."

Bugs or working as intended? Looking forward to full release!

ab

Return to “u-he”